library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Njrick's "Six of the Best" Challenge - Round 6: Participating Authors' Bonus Round

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:04
Time to revive this thread and finally give my contribution (Or the first of many, just to piss njrick off... Either way it's his own fault, because I never got that slap on my arse he promised me...). Since it seems to be allowed, I'll be a dick and take the chance to work through a selection of my own stories. As Alef said, it's like having to choose between your own babies, but I'll make an attempt. I singled out the ones that have received disproportionally many favs compared to views, which I guess is some kind of quality assurance. This also means that it's stories that often don't have that many views but were still comparably much appreciated by the readers they after all had. And I hope that this might help to bring some further attention to them 😊.

Brittany Breaks The Internet M/f (1 fav / 47 views) medium length. About a girl hell bent on getting her break as an internet influencer and does it, however in quite another way than she could have ever imagined. As often the plot involves mistaken identity, leading up to the inevitable climactic disaster as everybody is doing the precisely wrong thing and not even realizing it.

Carol Caroling M/f (1 fav / 65 views) medium length. Here's a girl with a very healthy negative attitude towards the godawful Christmas plays that the poor students have to suffer through at school every year. She however decides to make a thing of it, which brings much unwanted attention to her rear, with a voyeuristic ending, which also promises the beginning of a second round for the poor heroine. A heartwarming, sorry, I mean butt-warming, Christmas story.

Gaming Addiction X/F (1 fav / 49 views) medium length. Now how hard can it be to drop an arcade machine and just walk away when common sense tells you to? Well, for everyone who has grown up with them, or computer games, you all know how incredibly difficult it can be. This young lady might be at the university, but she knows the thrill of playing Ultra Mega Laser Full Tilt Slam Dunk Son of the Super Space Black Hole Monster Attack when she finds this forgotten arcade machine in the university basement. The machine has been altered, but has she the common sense to stay away? This one of my own personal favorites. I wrote it with the sleepless nights I spent seeing the sun raising when I started yet another level in Castle Wolfenstein in mind.

Hell on Halloween M/F (1 fav / 67 views) medium length. This is the kind of story that I really enjoy writing. An excessively sexy demoness, cocky as the hell she's reigning over, foolishly disregards the quite intelligent advice from her groveling subordinates and ventures to earth to conquer and destroy. Wrong time, wrong place and it all comes down to two incredibly sore buttocks, as the man responsible for the action doesn't even get the recognition he deserves for saving Earth. An amusing little Halloween tale in which basically everybody is mistaken for each other.

The Medical Study X/F (1 fav / 74 views) medium length. This is one of the stories that I keep closest at heart. Amazing as it might sound, I still laugh when I read it, even if I know the ending. A good-hearted girls volunteers for a medical trial to improve on her mediocre student budget. Unfortunately, the test involves a sore rear, but with the benefit that it brings a whole lot of satisfaction. Or does it? For once I think I came up with a very amusing plot, of course completely unbelievable, but with a very humorous twist.

Sleepover at the Hendersons M/Fff (1 fav / 57 views) short. Don't you just hate it when you're all worked up, irritated and steaming, you jump to conclusions and think that it's a good job well done, but instead it's suddenly revealed that it's the most monumental cock-up of all times? And that it's all because you were such a dick that you refused to listen? I guess it has happened to everyone, but this time it might leave really interesting implications for the participants.

And with that I declare njrick to declare the challenge open again for many more amusing rounds. There are many themes still to cover you know...

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 13
bardeb, samiyahD, stprag, valdi
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9