SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 25 May 2019 02:16
Thanks Sandy I also like a mother-law spanking . Thanks Often;

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 25 May 2019 20:33
If you are looking for plot ideas that can be expanded, I wrote a series of "Dear Ann Letters", where someone writes in about a spanking related issue and gets advice that usually supports spanking.
Most of them could be plot seeds for a story or series. Some of them are:
"We moved into a new place, I'm in high school but I look young for my age, and the woman next door offered to sit for me only I've heard her giving spankings..."
"Moving to an new area for her husband's job and discovered that the locals expect men to spank their wives"
"Woman moves into a new apartment, hears spanking upstairs, discovers that it is husband and wife having fun - and is invited to join in by letting him spank him."
"Writing into say her relationship with her husband is wonderful, but he isn't into spanking, and asking if it would be cheating if she got another man to spank her"

Regina
Female Member

USA
#23 | Posted: 31 May 2019 15:28
I have a idea for a story about a adopted girl who has become a cop and has too investigate a hit and run where a car has been hit. She finds her parents are the culprits and they are willing to do anything not to be found out.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#24 | Posted: 1 Jun 2019 08:48
To return to the original question, I think the (now discontinued) challenges served this purpose for many of us. At least I know they gave me the inspiration and impetus to write about things and in genres I would never otherwise have tried my hand at.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 3 Jun 2019 01:32
Interesting post Regina. I would like to read about your solution. Regards.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 3 Jun 2019 05:44
Regina:
I have a idea for a story about a adopted girl who has become a cop and has too investigate a hit and run where a car has been hit. She finds her parents are the culprits and they are willing to do anything not to be found out.

Wow, I must admit that's a terrific idea, it could be used in any situation within which the daughter ends up with authority over her parents' legal (or possibly even social) fate.

I'm not certain why the young lady would necessarily need to be adopted, though, certainly there are Library stories about females spanking their biological parents...

--C.K.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 3 Jun 2019 08:05
Here's an idea. All the parameters of those challenges are still there. There's nothing stopping someone from following their terms when writing a story. No, new stories won't be voted on, but they can serve as inspiration for a writer.

Regina
Female Member

USA
#28 | Posted: 3 Jun 2019 13:55
If there is a degree of separation, the author has a lot more to work with.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 3 Jun 2019 22:35
Regina:
If there is a degree of separation, the author has a lot more to work with.

Well, of course ideally there should be no difference in "separation" between parents and an adopted daughter as opposed to a biological one, however it might depend on what age the girl was when the adoption occurred.

However, I do see your point, I often have my male characters spanked by stepmothers and stepsisters to provide a somewhat greater "degree of separation."

In the policewoman-catching-her-parents scenario, would the young lady believe that they had been too strict in subjecting her to spanking punishment during her girlhood, so she has an opportunity for some serious 'payback' on those parental posteriors?

Or would she feel that she didn't get the needed corporal correction which would have helped her develop a sense of responsibility and self-discipline earlier than she actually did, so she has an opportunity to demonstrate how they should have disciplined her?

This could be a compelling narrative if written by the right author...

--C.K.

ExclusivelyFm
Male Member

USA
#30 | Posted: 4 Jun 2019 15:55
I have an idea for a story about a goofy, air headed blonde girl who gets made fun of for being just that. There is one guy in particular who messes with her. He tells her that she is the stereotypical blonde. He tells dumb blonde jokes to her and mimics her voice. He also makes fun of her ample backside. She mentions this to another female, who is also a blonde. The other blonde female talks about how she does not get made fun of, and she is never the butt of any blonde jokes and in fact, if anything, men are intimidated by her. She then tells the goofy blonde some jokes of her own. Expect, they are't blonde jokes, but rather men jokes. She says "so, why do men like blonde jokes? Because they are so easy to understand". The goofy blonde giggles and says "good one". She goes on to tell her how in a lot of blonde jokes, the blonde can be substituted for a man. She says "a little something I like to call reverse blonde jokes". They both laugh. The goofy blonde then says that she wishes she could be strong like that and stand up to anyone who would gives her a hard time. Namely, the guy she mentioned.

The other blonde says "well, there is most certainly something you could do. And after you have done it, he won't ever make fun of you again". Naturally, the goofy blonde wants to know more. So the other blonde says "when he tells a dumb blonde joke, or makes fun of your bottom or anything like that, do you ever feel the urge to... you know...give him a good smack?" The goofy blonde smiles and says, in her bubbly, silly, way "like..yeah...I'd like to...smack him". The other blonde says "and not just once either...smack him repeatedly....just really...punish him". She is wanting the goofy blonde to pick up on what she was saying. She was wanting her to realize that she was saying "spank him". The goofy blonde then replies "ohh...how..I could just....whip...his...butt". The other blonde smiles and says "there you go , girl. Whip his butt! Because after one good hard spanking...he will see you in a whole different light. He won't mess with you anymore, and in fact, you could even tell him a few jokes. A few jokes where he is the one looking for the 10 key on a calculator or staring at an orange juice carton because it says concentrate". They both laugh and begin working on a plan to get the guy over the goofy blonde's knee.

A scenario plays out where the other blonde teaches the goofy one about administering a spanking. As she has the guy (who had been making fun of her) bent over her knees, she giggles at first as she smacks his bare bottom and watches it turn red. But before long, she's right in the swing of it, so to speak, giving the trouble making guy a spanking he won't ever forget. And making sure that his days of telling dumb blonde jokes are in the past.

Page  Page 3 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 9
Artemishel, astone138, Darkzone, knicks604, Priscilla, rdave, simar1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9