The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Older Teens. How to Catagorize Them?

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Guy
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 13 Aug 2010 21:40
Februs:
These error reports will then be reviewed by the admins and corrections made where needed.

Might we anticipate that these "corrections" may include appropriate action from Mrs. Thrashbottom?

zogeetuz
Male Member

USA
#12 | Posted: 23 Sep 2010 10:12
there are several indicators that imply the age distinctions for each story, such as T for teen, C for child, etc. At the same time, those stories which define gender relations such as M/F or F/F also use cases to further provide a clue. i agree with the initial post that sometimes the definition is murky or outright contradictory. but, i am not sure how best to correct each and every instance. also, the question of what is an adult is a realtive one. is it defined by a legal standard? 18, 21 or another age. or is it by marital status? some places allow for younger folks to wed. also, the flow of the story itself can further enlighten us as to the precociousness of the culprit. so in many ways it is a daunting task for one individual to effectively make these judgments. the best suggestion i read here so far is the inclusion of a mechanism to allow readers t highlight and add a suggestion, therby allowing a moderater to focus on and decide on the matter. because to ask a single person to revise all the stories is a near impossible task.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 12
braedene, donut88, Hilip, oldwrangler2
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9