library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Who would you most like to punish you in a novel?

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Brosse6
Male Author

France
#1 | Posted: 9 Apr 2019 08:55
Which famous fictional character or person would you most like to punish you if you wrote a novel with you cast as the victim?

I would go for Louise Fletcher the infamous nurse in One flew over the cuckoo's nest and the grandma in Flowers in the attic. An OTK spanking with a hairbrush from her would be really something to cry about.

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 14 Apr 2019 14:25
Maude!

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#3 | Posted: 14 Apr 2019 18:02
wooz1111:
undefined

On a similar theme, have you ever taken a look at the photos of "The Daughters of the American Revolution" taken in the 1950s and 1960s. There are some delightfully scary matriarchal hairbrush wielders there.

OverlordZetta
Male Member

Italy
#4 | Posted: 14 Apr 2019 22:16
My dream is to spank Paris Hilton. She's such a spoiled brat. And she is so lucky. Well, maybe I'm a bit envious but I'll definitely want to spank her! I think she has a face that calls for a spanking.

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 14 Apr 2019 22:52
I'd have to say Christina Hendricks. Redhead, Dom and larger than life.

rebeccafox
Female Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 15 Apr 2019 02:19
Most likely my really hot college thesis advisor. I know, it's terrible, he's such a nice guy, but he's so good looking and stern, it...makes me want him to teach me a lesson when I'm not keeping to schedule. He's way too nice though.

lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 15 Apr 2019 02:30
I had a teacher in high school who was young, exceedingly strict, very attractive, and always ready to fail you in conduct if she caught you talking in class without permission. I would love to have her discipline me.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 15 Apr 2019 04:59
Here are a few of my choices:

{1} Lieutenant Kara Thrace ("Starbuck"), as portrayed by Katie Sackhoff in the rebooted version of "Battlestar Galactica," she is strong-willed and independent, plus it's suggested that she's sexually adventurous, I could envision her dishing out some serious corporal correction when she deems it justified or merely feels like doing so.

{2 & 3} Counselors Deanna Troi [Marina Sirtis] from "Star Trek: The Next Generation" and Ezri Dax [Nicole de Boer] from "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine," these choices superficially go against type since as therapists both are expected to be compassionate and soft spoken, however they would presumably administer a sound spanking if they felt it was in a Starfleet client's best interest. (Deanna also has the advantage of literally being an empath, so she can feel her spankee's reactions to his/her 'therapeutic treatment.')

{4} Sabrina Kane, the half-vampire, half-Mage ex-assassin and social rebel from five 'colorful' fantasy novels by Jaye Wells, she is formidable both physically and psychologically, plus her last name is a slight spelling variation of a classic instrument of corporal correction. (The first of the novels, Red-Headed Stepchild, takes its title from an old expression dealing with the severe discipline of children.)

These are the ones I thought of on first impression...

--C.K.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 15 Apr 2019 08:08
I've always thought Nynaeve the Wheel of Time could give a good spanking, and Sansa from Game of Thrones (book Sansa, not TV one) could also.

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 26 Apr 2019 15:24
Fictional character from a book? I can think of many tv & film stars I would willingly submit to.
I can think of quite a few from stories I have read on this site too, but books?

Hmmm.........
Susan from The Hogfather... pity the man who crosses her!
Charlotte from Oliver Twist Young and self-centred....
Hermione Granger.. the over-16-year old, that is, preferably over 18!
How about Lisbeth Salander from the The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo Trilogy? She certainly showed that she can be as sadistic and cold as any Dom/Domme.

IRL as they say.... It would be Kami Robertson... she is just so cute..... sssshhhh!

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 8
CarolinaPaddler, lesni
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9