Paddling stories

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 1 Mar 2019 23:24
Tiredny:
I totally enjoy school stories involving paddling. My question to you is, how is it possible to do that "adults only"?

Wow, I just today finished writing a short school paddling story, of a sort anyway, and it involves only adults (18+ years of age).

Well, many seniors (American schools), sixth formers (British schools) or other equivalent grade members are eighteen years old or even older, so you could simply use them as spankees (and/or spankers too) in such an account.

Then again, you might write a school paddling story involving 'roleplay' and/or 'ageplay' among consenting adults.

For the most part, a portrayal of underage characters as being involved in spanking activity isn't prohibited in this Library, although writing about sexual activity between adults and minors is.

Is there a specific reason you wish to restrict your characters to being adults...??

--C.K.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 2 Mar 2019 05:17
Or the parents could be the ones paddled for their children's faults.

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 2 Mar 2019 19:09
Goodgulf:

Yeaaah, but then we quickly run into Rollin's huge "plausibility" issue.

CrimsonKidCK:
Well, many seniors (American schools), sixth formers (British schools) or other equivalent grade members are eighteen years old or even older, so you could simply use them as spankees (and/or spankers too) in such an account.

Yeaaah, but this is just an accident as those same schools will punish younger students as well.

Now, I have read accounts where teachers accept paddlings as a "learning" experience. The idea is so they understand what happens to the miscreants they sent to the principal. Nevertheless, the implied situation is that students are subject to paddlings.

Tiredny

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 2 Mar 2019 20:30
Tiredny:
Goodgulf:

Yeaaah, but then we quickly run into Rollin's huge "plausibility" issue.

Well, spanking-oriented writing can get rather restricted if you start worrying too much about "plausibility," however I agree that this concept (which is explored in different ways within some Library stories and serials) isn't all too realistic, if that's something which you're concerned about.

CrimsonKidCK:

Yeaaah, but this is just an accident as those same schools will punish younger students as well.

Of course, but my point is that you could write a story which only describes the paddlings of students who are 18+ years old. So what if some underage pupils are also subject to being paddled? That's almost certainly true, yet you don't have to include those punishments in any particular account.

There's a difference between something being atypical, even highly unrepresentative, and it being unbelievable.

If there are 1,000 families in a given area which sometimes employ babysitters for their children, is it implausible that all or even most of them allow those 'sitters to administer bare-bottom spankings to the kids they're responsible for supervising? Certainly it is, I'd agree, however is it equally implausible that five out of those families, or one-half of one percent, do allow it?

So if you write a story involving one of those five families and a babysitter employed by it, who ends up paddling the bare behind of a child he/she is 'sitting, I'd venture that you're dealing with an event that's atypical yet not truly implausible. You're simply 'picking and choosing' an unrepresentative but still viable situation to write about.

Now, I have read accounts where teachers accept paddlings as a "learning" experience. The idea is so they understand what happens to the miscreants they sent to the principal. Nevertheless, the implied situation is that students are subject to paddlings.

Then what you actually wish to describe is a situation in which ONLY adults are paddled while minors aren't, is that it? That probably would run into the "plausibility" issue if you're referring to true punishment (unless it's set someplace without underage children), still you could produce a fantasy account in which it occurred, there's no Library requirement for real-life believability or fairness in stories.

That's my suggestion, anyway...

--C.K.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 3 Mar 2019 00:48
You could set the story at a college, it's a school environment, and the students are generally 18 or older.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 3 Mar 2019 03:03
Seegee:
You could set the story at a college, it's a school environment, and the students are generally 18 or older.

Especially if it involves fraternity and/or sorority members, given the paddling tradition associated with 'Greek' organizations. (Isn't that one of your areas of literary expertise in spanking stories anyway?)

Of course, those traditional collegiate 'hazing' practices have been in significant decline over the past several decades, however if the "plausibility" issue is a concern, nothing prevents a fraternity and/or sorority paddling account from being set a half-century ago.

That's assuming that the term "school" includes institutions of higher education, which it generally does...

--C.K.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 3 Mar 2019 05:21
I don't know that I'd call it expertise, but yes I do have a series (Phi Gamma Beta) that does deal with a paddling sorority, which I've viewed as a kind of school paddling situation, and all participants have been aged 18 and above.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 3 Mar 2019 16:55
I've read too many stories which started something to the effect of:

"Two days after her 18th birthday, Jenny of the Upper Sixth was summoned to the headmistress's office ..."

that I determined I wouldn't contort any stories to make them fit with a silly "adults only" stipulation when they were purely school spanking stories with no sexual content. This meant I declined to post to some other sites which would probably have had them otherwise, but no matter.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 3 Mar 2019 18:21
@mobile_carrot
From a narrative standpoint, that's the worst. Even if you're NOT trying to establish that a character is an adult, there needs to be a better way of pegging his/her age.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 3 Mar 2019 21:01
I have written a number of paddling stories, involving both under 18 and 18 or above paddlings.
This library has no age restriction(except for the no sexual encounters with minors rule) for its stories, unlike some other sites I have known that did not permit stories with characters under 18.
Must admit I have never done a high school paddling story ,but have done several paddling stories involving college students and teachers. Plagiarism Brings Pain, A Paddling for a Plagiarist, and Pam Barton, Student Teacher, all of which have had generally favorable comments.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 3
CarolinaPaddler, odin, Ormansanches, Rfothergill
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9