Best F/M Stories and Authors?

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 23 Sep 2019 06:17
Eiffel:
For whatever reason, when folks write F/M, it tends to have a lot of whips, leather and fetish paraphernalia -- great if that's what you're looking for, but irritating if you want something that's "just spanking".

Well, the "whips & leather" F/M writing attracts the most attention, and therefore to the 'vanilla' community it's typical of women-spanking-men accounts, however to me as a spankophile, it's merely 'niche' material and hardly represents the majority of F/M spanking literature.

There's plenty of women-"just spanking"-men writing available, it merely takes some focused effort to find it...

--C.K.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#22 | Posted: 23 Sep 2019 08:57
I think the best female spanking male stories occur in a middle category of F/youthM that covers males 16 to 26.

IMHO for a F/M spanking story to work well, the female has to be a credible dominant, which is why I think an image of a stern looking, less than attractive, mature matriarch is far more inspiring than some sexy young bimbo smiling and holding a cane.

As Eiffel points out the bondage stuff tends to get added, and I suspect that is because the female is actually not capable of topping without the restraints and fetish paraphernalia.

Spanking male scenes normally boil down to naught boy spanked by strict and mature Mom/Aunt/Teacher/Grandma/Neighbour's wife.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#23 | Posted: 23 Sep 2019 16:44
CrimsonKidCK:
There's plenty of women-"just spanking"-men writing available, it merely takes some focused effort to find it...

LOL, I was thinking the same thing. Hell, you'd find more leather and chain on a biker's wallet than in all of my stories combined. Yours too! LOL It's comments like that one that I believe led to my reluctance to write much anymore.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 25 Sep 2019 21:41
Brosse6:
IMHO for a F/M spanking story to work well, the female has to be a credible dominant, which is why I think an image of a stern looking, less than attractive, mature matriarch is far more inspiring than some sexy young bimbo smiling and holding a cane.

As Eiffel points out the bondage stuff tends to get added, and I suspect that is because the female is actually not capable of topping without the restraints and fetish paraphernalia.

Spanking male scenes normally boil down to naught boy spanked by strict and mature Mom/Aunt/Teacher/Grandma/Neighbour's wife.

It's not at all impossible for a "sexy young" woman to be seriously spanko-dominant, however merely putting her in a black leather outfit while she's holding a whip won't make her that way--that's a simple albeit ineffective method of attempting to portray a basically 'vanilla' actress/model as a supposed dominatrix.

Beside which, I'm pretty certain that to spankophiles, the vast majority of F/M spanking accounts don't involve theatrically leather-clad, whip-wielding dominatrices.

However, there are certainly numerous women of various ages capable of soundly spanking men, of ANY age, demonstrating great control and self-confidence while doing so. Could greater age be a factor contributing to such dominance? Of course it could, yet that would apply to ALL spanking gender orientations--F/F, F/M, M/F & M/M--and it's hardly a necessary factor.

It's not difficult to find plenty of convincing F/M stories in this Library which feature younger or same-age females corporally correcting their menfolk.

To me, F/M spanking literature doesn't "normally boil down" to any particular age relationship between the spanker(s) and spankee(s), although of course any reader may personally prefer a specific type of age relationship in the F/M stories he/she reads...

--C.K.

hardcharlie9600
Male Member

USA
#25 | Posted: 28 Oct 2019 22:35
Thank you all!

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 1 Nov 2019 00:23
I've only written very few F/M, but "What Is That Hairbrush For? " that I did for a challenge once, did pretty good. You might want to give it a try.

Otherwise a search might land you with plenty of good material. Just dive into them and see what you can find. There are not more F/M than that you can flick through a good part of them in a few weeks time. You'll soon find what authors that you favour and then you can move on to their stories specifically.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#27 | Posted: 1 Nov 2019 09:55
I've written a few F/m stories but Beneficial Effects Of Corporal Punishment - Parts 1 and 2 seem to be the most popular.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 25
Darkzone, DjZolt, Hermione, john0918, laura82, Smashersloan, tocciek, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9