The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Njrick's "Six of the Best" Challenge - Round 3: "Christmas"

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
opb
Male Author

England
#11 | Posted: 11 Dec 2018 22:21
Seegee:
but like Jenny I can't recall any others, at least not enough that I could recommend them with any confidence.

But I recommended Christmas with Judith by Alan Barr in the first round...

There is also the quite amusing Ruby the Red-arsed Spankee, sung with some gusto by the now-resting LSF choir

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 12 Dec 2018 07:15
myrkassi:
I've recently posted a Christmas story - "A Present for all the Family" - but for some reason it isn't showing up in the Christmas section.

Is the correct genre checked? If not, you may be able to check it. Look at the story and click on the "amend details" icon. Do that and (if it is a Christmas Story) check the "Christmas" box. If it not a Christmas story, don't check that, but if it is and the proofreaders didn't notice it - check that box.

And check any other box that makes sense.

Seriously, all authors should do that. I usually do that as soon as one of my stories show up, even before the proofreaders take a look. Doing that is one less thing that the staff here has to do.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 12 Dec 2018 12:17
There's an "amend details" icon? Where do I find it?

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 12 Dec 2018 12:46
Spankedjenny:
I WOULD rise to the challenge here but honestly I can't recall reading any Christmas themed content on here...let alone six of such so the only thing I have going is the poem I wrote (which I just concocted last night for that matter)

You might enjoy my Christmas spanking story in verse, 'The Naughty Elf' - along with various kinky reworkings of Christmas poems, songs and carols like 'The Night Before Christmas', 'Winter Wonderland' (superbly sung by opb), 'Bottoms Roasting by an Open Fire', 'I Saw Three Brats', etc....

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 12 Dec 2018 14:22
@myrkassi

There is only an "amend details" option available to the validators for the stories they've been assigned. Not sure why GG can access his own stories for assigning genre. The simplest thing to do is message whoever validated your story and ask them to update the genre for you, if you don't want to bother Flopsy about it. If you hover over the far right check mark icon of the story listing on your author page, you can see who validated that story.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 12 Dec 2018 16:56
Thanks Janine. Done that - it says the person who validated my story was...you!

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 12 Dec 2018 22:47
myrkassi:
it says the person who validated my story was...you!

Oops!! ... sorry about that, Sir Cambornek! I have just remedied that error. Feel free to send Mrs Thrashbottom my way...

(Looks like I also validated your story, "Christmas Treat," back in 2013. But THAT one is listed correctly.)

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 16 Dec 2018 01:38
Finally I'm awake again. For the moment skipping past round two, here are my contestants for round three. Oh, and big thanks for your tremendous effort Njrick, to keep us in motion.

Christmas Pantomime Part 6 by Dr. Keate 1259 words X/FF. An amusing story on the brink of sci-fi, involving one of my favorite themes; machine spankings. It's written as a play. A spanking machine is up for the test before an audience, with the hindthought that some children will go for the painful deal if promised candy. Things however go splendidly wrong as two women dressed for the season instead get hauled butt up on stage for a whopping.

Christmas Tales From The Black Swan by Flatfish 4171 words MMMM/FFFF. Decameron, go screw yourself; this is how people sit down and tell stories that matters. Four men have their annual gettogether on Christmas Eve, but what do four blokes talk about except football? Well, spankings and their encounters with lovely ladies who one way or the other ended up red-arsed in Christmas settings. And a beautiful tale of mix-ups, that might not be mix-ups after all. Things aren't always what they seem, but everyone live happily ever after.

Naughty Or Nice by Dave Caldewell 2404 words M/F. Being naughty when working for Santa in a mall isn't a good idea. But... on that great day, is it really a phony Santa working, or is there someone else behind the mask... which might not be a mask? A well-deserved Christmas spanking with a present leaving the recipient wondering.

Under The Mistletoe by Gloup 4894 words MM/F. The shameless plug. I take the opportunity to sneak this one in as it hasn't been validated just yet, fresh on the front page. If I may say it myself, it's a lovely little tale of trying to fit in a new culture, resulting in an avalanche of misunderstandings and red bottoms, awkward situations where people in order to save face do the opposite to what would be clever, creating an unstoppable scenario making the once pale and smooth bottom of the unfortunate heroine grow redder and redder.

The Best Present Ever by Imreadonly2 2146 words. Building a lot of expectations, nice tramlines on display, lots of humiliation, but no actual spanking. In exchange it is a splendid build up to a wonderful twist in the end, promising a butt-striping journey that the reader can imagine after having finished reading the story. This one left me aching for a sequel.

The Best Christmas Present Ever by Alan Barr 3679 words M/F. Now what do you get the one you love for a present? This lady thinks she has figured out the perfect gift to satisfy her husband's dreams. She is right, but still it is wrong. Damn; imagine sitting there, with a wonderful bottom to smack, but it doesn't feel right and you can't follow through, no matter how excited you are. It was heartwarming when they think it through and a lovely romantic and refreshing idea comes into their lives.

I'd also like to mention one of my favorites, Christmas Treat by Sir Cambornek, which is an outstanding X-mas story, but is featured in my previous list already. An endless wallowing in humiliation for a young teacher as her bottom gets redder and redder, with a wonderful twist with revenge in the end.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 16 Dec 2018 19:40
@Glagla
Thanks for your participation, and the great stories you suggested. It's nice to see there is at one person here who isn't Scrooge-like when it comes to giving (recommendations) for the holiday!

crudcutter
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 17 Dec 2018 21:21
I may be a scrooge, but I feel the reason there are few lists is that there is a distinct shortage of quality Xmas stories, poems and songs.

You wouldn't want people to lower their standards and recommend mediocre fare, now would you ?

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 6
Berksblade2, joedoakes, lesni, Patron
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9