LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Carolina Jim

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Wrestler24
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 13 Nov 2018 13:25
This gentleman is my favorite spanking author. I first encountered his work in Laura's Spanking Corner and was quite pleased when the library added his stories. In case you haven't had the pleasure, his stories, set in small town America during the 50s and 60s, feature bare bottom spankings of teenage girls at the hands of their mothers. Given the setting and time frame, they are very believable, and I suspect that the girls may very well have been Jim's neighbors and classmates.

I'm curious about Carolina Jim. He has not published a new story in quite some time. Does anybody know anything about him? Is he still alive? Does anybody have an email address of his. I'd love to write him a fan letter.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 13 Nov 2018 17:32
He doesn't have a LSF member name (at least not one linked to his author name), so that option of contacting him us out.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 13 Nov 2018 19:34
I remember reading some stories by Carolina Jim on Laura's Spanking Corner. This brings back memories. I enjoyed what I read. Spanking of teenage girls happens to be a favorite of mine so his stories would appeal to me. Good to know that his stories are here. Can they be easily found?

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#4 | Posted: 13 Nov 2018 19:45
I am a long time fan of Carolina Jim and first found his stories at Laura's Spanking Corner. What I particularly like about his stories is his amazing ability to create an alternative universe where spanking is a functional punishment dished out by loving mothers to good but errant daughters who in the end realize that the spanking was exactly what was needed to put them back on the straight and narrow. That's how the world functions in the spanking part of my brain, but sometime I have a funny feeling that it may all be an illusion ...

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#5 | Posted: 14 Nov 2018 02:49
I love Carolina Jim's stories. He could have written them about my mom and how she dealt with me and my sisters.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 14 Nov 2018 03:14
I found Carolina Jim's stories to be a nice little slice of life from a different time period and just a different life from what we live now. Not sure if that sort of life ever really existed, but it's nice to read.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 14 Nov 2018 04:25
Yep, he was an early favorite of mine from the same site. For those wanting to sample his stories from Laura's:

http://thespankingcorner.com/stories/carolinajim/index.html

Perry
Male Member

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 14 Nov 2018 14:07
Once upon a time, Laura's Spanking Corner had another name. I believe I knew Carolina Jim's
stories from then and maybe before that. I hope I am wrong and he writes some more, but I think he is dead. His stories are some of the best.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 15 Nov 2018 16:26
Thanks for posting this.Just read a great story by him over there 'Sore Bottoms for Three". Nice to know this site still around, since so many great spanking sites I regularly visited are gone.
Looks like though this site has been inactive for some time, as it referenced soc. sexuality site which is no longer in existence. So would assume no new stories are being posted.

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 21 Nov 2018 21:13
I'm quite sure Carolina Jim passed away a number of years ago. I have a few posts from the soc.sexuality.spanking era from him which accidentally included his real name and local dial-up provider, which led me to a newspaper obituary. (I forget what year, but I think it was in the early 00s.) The obituary mentioned a few personal details which matched things he had mentioned about himself in the newsgroup (for instance, that although having lived in North(?) Carolina most of his life, he was a life-long Yankees fan.)

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 8
Bailey30, karlst11, kenjperr, ogard
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9