LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Sex Or No Sex?

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
intored
Male Author

England
#31 | Posted: 16 Jun 2019 10:23
Thanks for your appreciation of my stories. I've only belatedly discovered this thread.

For me spanking is exclusively a consensual activity between adults

As for sex, to quote my partner (and inspiration): "A spanking without sex, what's the point?"

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 17 Jun 2019 00:54
I'm going to weigh in on this again. I like for my characters to be somewhat real. Real people have tempers, real people make mistakes, real people have sex. Hell, once I even put in a veiled fart reference in a story. Someone caught it, they seemed to like it. As I said, I like real people. So when a man ends up spanking his wife, and in my stories, that tends to be to ease a guilty conscience, or in play, it frequently ends up with them doing the deed. I write sex scenes in a minimalist style though, I prrefer to let the reader fill in the details.

I also have to say, I do have trouble finding different words so I don't overuse the term "butt", some terms I have used have been rear, rear end, ass, buttisimo, backside, fundament, rear cheeks, and rump. Now, I have to get back to work, as I have a young lady in my head that is in serious need of getting her butt well and truly blistered.

intored
Male Author

England
#33 | Posted: 17 Jun 2019 08:31
StevenR: derriere (delinquent or disciplined), posterior (alliterates well with 'punished') bottom (preferably smacked) buttocks, arse, tush hindquarters, haunches... but definitely not fanny (it doesn't travel at all well across the Atlantic)

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#34 | Posted: 17 Jun 2019 14:13
Perhaps we could make a collection of terms for authors to refer to - possibly an addition to the Authors Guide?

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 18 Jun 2019 00:53
intored
StevenR: derriere (delinquent or disciplined), posterior (alliterates well with 'punished') bottom (preferably smacked) buttocks, arse, tush hindquarters, haunches... but definitely not fanny (it doesn't travel at all well across the Atlantic)

I've actually used several of these, and no, I never use fanny, I never liked that term for the rear most part of the human anatomy.

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 13
flavorfull2, GivanTake, hhouse, rnr, Timb
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9