The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Thong Spanking stories

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
opb
Male Author

England
#11 | Posted: 11 May 2019 14:44
CrimsonKidCK:
So a young woman could indeed be wearing a thong bikini bottom on the beach, thereby leaving her nether moons bare for a maternal spanking with the sole of one or both of her rubber thongs..

There was a song here called "Spanking me swiftly with his thong" but I think it's been removed at the request of the author

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 11 May 2019 17:55
tyrport:
' I had no intention ' my ass. You thought about it for a minute before thinking better of it.
; ).
I'm surprised you didn't list some of your stories, because you have many excellent ones where the male spankee is wearing a thong.

Oh, I admit to afterward thinking about it (checking out students' underwear choices), at least regarding the girls in my classes, however purely as a fantasy--it took me only several seconds to realize that the principal's reference was to footgear. Undoubtedly I even considered that fictional possibility as the basis for a spanking story, although I never wrote one featuring that premise.

While I've written quite a few stories in which a male is spanked, by one or more females, while wearing an athletic supporter (jockstrap), offhand I can recall only these four in which the spankee wears a thong (brief or panty) to expose his/her nether moons for punishment:

"Busted Bridegroom" [FFF/M] (thong brief=wedding present)
"Desperately Spanking Susan" [M/F, F/M implied] (1980s-era Madonna spanked in a thong panty)
"So That's That" [F/M] (regular briefs modified into a temporary thong for paddling purposes)
"The Walk of Penance" [FF/F, Fs/M, Ms/F] (panties modified into momentary thongs)

As for a potential 'underwear inspection' story, perhaps one could be set in a private all-girls academy...

--C.K.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 17 May 2019 12:22
Jill's Birthday from the Shelly Brooks series has three thong spankings.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 17 May 2019 13:44
Just thought I'd mention my story Birthday Bikini,Birthday Spanking on which I just received a nice compliment. Its a departure from what probably most thong spanking stories, where the spanking is punishment for wearing a thong, or for some other reason and the spankee is wearing a thong at the time. This one is strictly fun, erotic roleplay.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 31 May 2019 15:05
For those interested in thongs, there is a great site, whaletail-forum. com that is very active with pictures and discussion of thongs. Not posting direct link as I think that may be against rules here-someone had something up recently about a male spanking site but the thread disappeared.
May have mentioned at some point you no longer see thongs exposed below pants like you used to, that lowrise jeans no longer in fashion. From this site, maybe not. That site could be fertile ground for spanking fantasies, thats for sure!
Problem with the word "whaletail" though. Can just imagine some girl going, "Are you saying my butt is as big as a whale?" Kind of like the dangerous question of "Do these jeans make my butt look big?"

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 15
aaron2, BrownBottom, Enzo, windar1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9