The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Mouthsoaping.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#21 | Posted: 11 Oct 2018 22:12
@Yankee

For you perhaps, but I never got my mouth soaped where it was not paired with a spanking.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 12 Oct 2018 01:28
Thanks Jenny. You know I admire all you do. To me spanking and soaping are two divergent topics however. Regards. Donald

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 12 Oct 2018 19:22
yankee:
To me spanking and soaping are two divergent topics however.

"Spanking" stories can focus on different things, things that aren't necessarily integral parts of the spanking.

Is the embarrassment of taking your underwear down in front of the spanker integral to spanking stories? No, but for some it's one of the main points.

Is the humiliation of being spanked in front of witnesses (even over clothes in front of those witnesses) integral to spanking stories? No, but for some it's one of the main points.

Is the crack of the strap integral to spanking stories? No, but for some it's one of the main points.

Is making the paddle that will blister your bottom integral to spanking stories? No, but for some it's one of the main points.

Is mouthsoaping / hot pepper on the tongue / etc integral to spanking stories? No, but for some it's one of the main points, especially if swearing was involved.

But I agree that a story about mouthsoaping without a spanking in it doesn't fit with the motif of the spanking library. A mouthsoaping before or after a spanking can fit, but there has to be a spanking in the story. Just as stand with your underwear down or being balled out in front of witnesses (with no spanking) doesn't belong here.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 13 Oct 2018 01:43
Goodgolf. I agree with your main point answer. Mouthsoaping is not one of my main points however. We all have our own scenarios and wants.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
aske1999, fenris11, sawsib, Siergiej345, tocciek, valentin
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9