library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Undercover spanking

DjZolt
Male Member

Russia
#1 | Posted: 19 Jul 2018 01:32
I'm looking for the stories where females get a spanking while being undercover (journalist, cop, boss, etc). Could you help me to find some of such stories, please?

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 19 Jul 2018 01:48
Look to edb. A prolific writer. He wrote several stories that might interest you.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 19 Jul 2018 01:55
Notice your address. Please dont tell Putin

DjZolt
Male Member

Russia
#4 | Posted: 19 Jul 2018 02:03
yankee:
Notice your address. Please dont tell Putin

These lips are sealed

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 19 Jul 2018 03:36
DjZolt:
I'm looking for the stories where females get a spanking while being undercover (journalist, cop, boss, etc). Could you help me to find some of such stories, please?

Well, the Library's writing Challenge (#17) on "Mistaken Identity" would likely have numerous stories featuring a situation like that.

(My own entry, "The View from the Bottom," includes such a scenario, however its science-fiction plot line is rather complex.)

Perhaps someone will write you a fan-fiction account of James Bond spanking Tatiana Romanova.

Anyway, good luck...

--C.K.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 19 Jul 2018 08:29
I've done a few on that theme, or close to it.

For a Million Dollars - someone serving another girl's sentence

A Model Prison - a girl doing some research at a private prison is caught up in a riot, and the judge's order sentencing all the girls within its walls doesn't have an exception for her

The Reporter - this one involves magic that allows a reporter to appear to be a teenager as she investigates a private school for girls

The Urgent Message - a girl has an urgent message to pass on; her aunt borrowed one of her school uniforms as a joke and now facing corporal punishment

And if you like "toured a private facility and ended up being treated as an inmate" I have several of those stories here.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 19 Jul 2018 13:48
In my 'Thrashings in Paradise' serial, a female reporter for the Spanking Gazette (the UK's leading monthly newspaper covering all things spanking-related) goes undercover to stay in a Dominican convent in Italy where they still practise flagellation as a form of penance. She's a masochist, so the thrashings she receives are consensual.

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#8 | Posted: 20 Jul 2018 00:49
The 'Thrashings in Paradise' serial by TheEnglishMaster is indeed excellent, it gets my recommendation for sure.

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 20 Jul 2018 01:48
I have quite a few stories on this theme, where women either voluntarily or accidentally assume a different identity. I wrote a long story called "The Headmaster's Schoolgirl Wife" where the Headmaster's wife goes to classes in her school uniform to evaluate the teachers, which goes horribly awry when she is sent to the office for discipline and her husband has left a substitute Headmaster in charge.

Blake at Bloomersdown is a TV anchor who goes back to school...

Jenny is about a Principle who plays a teenager at home with her Aunt and Uncle, until the two worlds collide.

Slumber Party involves a mom who plays a teenager at a slumber party gone bad.

Turnabout a man is called to a strict school about his daughter...only he doesn't have a daughter.

FALLEN STAR an actress goes undercover in a reformatory to research her role

JODIE's BARE BOTTOM DISSERTATION is a graduate student who goes undercover to research reformatory discipline.

Lots of others on my board and Goodgulf's too!

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 20 Jul 2018 05:08
RosieCheeks:
The 'Thrashings in Paradise' serial by TheEnglishMaster is indeed excellent, it gets my recommendation for sure.

I second the (de)nomination.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 4
danjackson84, GivanTake, hoggies, Hotscot, laststraw, Redskinluver, SinclairMP
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9