The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

I'm looking for a "spanked by a crush" story

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
PattyGolden
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 29 Jun 2018 13:16
Does anyone know any? Ideally a serious disciplinary spanking, best if the crush enjoys it.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 29 Jun 2018 15:10
PattyGolden:
Does anyone know any? Ideally a serious disciplinary spanking, best if the crush enjoys it. 

Well, offhand I'd say that the story "Crushed," by K.D. Pierre, pretty much fits that description--IIRC it involves a preteen boy with a crush on an early-teenage girl who is his older sister's close friend.

While I've written a story ("Philip's Favorite Babysitter") about a preteen boy with a crush on his five-years-older babysitter, she doesn't totally enjoy administering her punitive walloping of him, which is referred to in retrospect, nor is the spanking that's fully described a disciplinary one...

--C.K.

brodiejlb
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 29 Jun 2018 16:57
In my Saturninus series 'Avalanche', the hero Tom has a crush on Louise and is spanked by her in part 4 and again in part 6. Both are proper spankings for disciplinary reasons and Louise does seem to enjoy herself. But be warned, the series is itself light-hearted and anything but serious.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#4 | Posted: 29 Jun 2018 21:38
I have quite a few stories about spankings in relationships, but probably most of them are beyond what one would call a "crush". The ones that are the closest are perhaps "The Student", "Diamonds on the Soles of her Shoes", "Who am I to Know", and (perhaps) "The Art of Persuasion".

teresasimpson
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 5 Jul 2018 23:54
I have written 2 stories which are really the same story but from the perspective of the spanker and the spankee respectively. I Love My Babysitter Sarajane is told from the perspective of a young boy who has a huge crush on the teenage babysitter who puts him over her knee. Justice With Some Mercy is told by the babysitter.

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 6 Jul 2018 03:06
Not so much a story but being Disciplined by the 4th Dr. Who regeneration (Tom Baker) would be interesting.

JGH57
Male Author

#7 | Posted: 6 Jul 2018 04:36
I wrote a serial, "The Long Arm & Hard Hand of the Law." There are three parts to the story. You might enjoy it. The author is me, JGH57.

arsdigita
Female Member

Germany
#8 | Posted: 6 Jul 2018 20:11
PattyGolden

You might enjoy: A Trip To The Head ( http://www.thespankinglibrary.org/index.php?func=read#) by Flogmaster.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 7 Jul 2018 18:59
I wrote a series called "Distance Memories" - someone looking back to when he was young. In the first part he sees the girl he has a crush on get a spanking and in parts 6 and 7 there's a bit of interplay between him and one of his older sister's friends. Not really his crush, but it might be close enough to what you're looking for.

The bits in between and after? Well the basic plot is after seeing his crush get that spanking he wants to see other teenage girls being spanked (or at least hear it happen) so starts hanging around with friends whose have older sisters and spanking parents. Mostly he's putting his own butt at risk, but feels that it's an acceptable risk if he had a chance to see an older girl get a spanking.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#10 | Posted: 8 Jul 2018 08:00
Came to think of one you might like: Bet on a belting by Sarah89. It even has an excellent sequel: First writing, then fighting.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 6
Derrick30, Filbert74, MrEdwards, ogard, oxford, snowyowl779
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9