LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

descriptions of spanking scene

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
kundiprian
Male Member

India
#11 | Posted: 23 Aug 2010 11:09
It is indeed exciting to read authors describing the beautiful spherical shape of buttocks,how they turn crimson on being spanked and how they twitch,squirm.bounce andn shake when spanked.I wish authors use the old fashioned term buttocks more than any other word to describe spankings.It is so racy!

guyde
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 23 Aug 2010 16:51
The pre-1940's HMS Navy used the judicial term "breech" for punishments to be delivered to the buttocks.

"For striking an officer, the Captain sentenced her to 24 stripes in the breech" - That has a delightful nuance to it, don't you think?

Jacqueline2
Female Author

Scotland
#13 | Posted: 23 Aug 2010 23:00
Having read all of these posts the simple answer to it all is that we are all different and that's what makes things so interesting! For my part I do like a good description of what is happening to the individual and that includes the changes to the bottom. It's probably a generation thing for me but the words 'bare bottom' I find delicious ....

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#14 | Posted: 24 Aug 2010 22:08
Although a good description not only of physical attributes, but also of clothes, attitude, ambience and so on add a lot to the flavor of the scene, I have read extremely exciting stories when the actual spanking was almost non existant. I also have read very detailed spanking descriptions with pages of "whap" and "spank" and "swish" which (to me) sounded repetitive and ultimately boring.

I think that a good story can be appreciated regardless of the detail of description of the spanking and of the buttocks state prior and after the spanking. It all depends on author's skill and style.

dicyverges
Male Member

Italy
#15 | Posted: 27 Aug 2010 12:24
reading all the posted messages, it seems that the description, more or less accurate, of the spanking scene is a not important element in order to take the reader into the right mood.
I do not change my opinion. When a spanking scene is described like this:" he/she spanks her/him on the bare bottom" i think that the writer does'nt give the reader what he expect

rollin
Male Member

USA
#16 | Posted: 30 Aug 2010 23:36
If, in the story, it is either a major or a minor climax, the scene should have some description. A word picture needs to be painted. If one the other hand, it is merely a reference to an event that has minor or background significance, little actual description is necessary.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#17 | Posted: 31 Aug 2010 20:25
In general I agree with those who call for descriptive detail, but it should be selective and if possible, poetic and lyrical (though there are situations where that would not be appropriate). I certainly agree that I want to know what KIND of female bottom we're talking about. There are, though, stages in a story when an absence of detail works: for example, if most of the story has been describing how a ruthless woman was leading her man on to spank various girls (described in detail), right at the end there could be a sudden twist in the tail (sic) when the man commanded her to bend over in front of one of the girls. Becuae this surprise outcome was itself the punchline, to follow up with a detailed description of her punishment might well spoil the ending.

I also agree that it's a good idea to use a variety of terms for a girl's area of outstanding natural beauty and these can be made appropriate to the situation:

Veronica peered over her shoulder at the mirror. Yes, her bottom was growing rounder and plumper every day.

"Miss Simmonds has a GIGANTIC bum!" cried Felicity as the Maths teacher waddled from the classroom.

"I have often remarked," Sir Giles commented to the Major, "that the haunches of our local policewoman most decidedly invite the tawse."

"Get your arse over that treetrunk and wait for what you deserve!" the gamekeeper commanded.

bexxie13
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 7 Sep 2010 22:01
I think the more descriptive a spanking is the more likely I am to like the story.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#19 | Posted: 8 Sep 2010 01:16
Talking of words, I like the description of words such as "I'm going to take your knickers down, and cane that bare bottom of yours, most painfully". or "No woman is ever to old to be spanked on their bare bottoms. Since you committed the sin of swearing, down will come your knickers, and a cane will pain your naked rear end. Is that understood". Yes, for me these words when said to a naughty woman is most erotic.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#20 | Posted: 11 Sep 2010 13:41
One writer of spanking stories that I admired was the late Alex Birch, who recently past away. His spanking stories had all the elements, of humiliation, the garments that I liked my naughty women to wear, the use of the birch, cane, or whip applied to their naughty naked bottoms, and scene settings. Alex Birch, will be truly missed. Many of his stories, can be found in this SPANKING LIBRARY.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 6
Dman2424, JanushPawlon, Pembridge06, Smachtai, vedapierceotk, viking, westviking
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9