LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

descriptions of spanking scene

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
dicyverges
Male Member

Italy
#1 | Posted: 5 Aug 2010 15:12
there are the writers that avoid to describe the anatomy of the characters involved in a spanking scene. Is it possible?
the reader who loves this particular genre of literature must imagine everything?
I think not. The magical power of the words ,in that way, is humiliated.
"He/she spanks her/his bare bottom" no.... we need more words, more descriptions (the shape, the size of the buttocks how they clench,bounce, fidget, squirm,

SNM
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 5 Aug 2010 15:21
This is sometimes true, and sometimes not.

There are spanking stories I've read that I thought could really benefit from more physical detail. However, there are also some that tweak the imagination in just the right ways to really not need such at all. It really comes down to writing style, and finding the balance between verb and adjective that works best for your own prose.

I personally tend to leave little to the imagination in terms of sensuality, but I don't think that's necessarily "good" or "bad."

dicyverges
Male Member

Italy
#3 | Posted: 5 Aug 2010 15:46
The best writer in this genre of literature (in my opinion), Jacques d'Icy, sometimes avoided to describe (entirely) the spanking scene the reader was waiting for, but the construction he made before was wonderful ( and ih this phase he spent more allusive and not explicit words to describe the particular shape and size of the spot that we know..)
Otherwise i think you're right when you say that is no correct to establish a sort of law...
It's a question of style...

spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 5 Aug 2010 20:18
One part that I find stimulation is how the bottom changes during the spanking. I enjoy when the writer details how the buttocks turn pink, then red, then scarlet. How they feel warm, hot, scalding, blistered.
Those added details to me can make a good story a great story. I also enjoy when the writer explains how the spankee squirms and kicks their legs causing their intimate areas to be exposed.

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 5 Aug 2010 23:50
Unfortunately, I realize that I could be one of those to whom you refer. (GOD, I am not the snob that that statement implies. lol) I jus t do NOT have any personal referance to refer too, in any way. I have never seen the changing of the "flesh", in any way, either to have caused it, or to have watched it happen in someway. Nor have I ever been spanked at least since I was 8, so portraying that part of it, is just as difficult for me. Looking for lessons? Just want to give my version. I only get my impressions of "how it is" from the way everyone else here describes it.

spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 6 Aug 2010 00:25
Flowerchild, there are many, many, free spanking videos and clips on line that are of excellent quality to see the changing of the "flesh".

kundiprian
Male Member

India
#7 | Posted: 21 Aug 2010 06:47
I wish authors are more descriptive of the spanking scene.They should freely use the term buttocks instead of others like bottom,ass etc. The scenes should say how the buttocks wriggle,squeez and twist while getting spanked.I feel Buttocks though old fashioned is the most appropriate term to denote the twin mass of flesh.which appears to have been created to receive chastisements. A crimson pair of buttocks is indeed a sight which any spanking loving person would like to imagine

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 22 Aug 2010 03:13
Personally I find the description of the spanking itself from the viewpoints of the author, usually as a third person. and from the spankee and the spanker to be the most interesting part of the story. It is great when an author can make you feel what the charcters are feeling before, during and after the spanking(s). It is almost as if you are there yourself. A good set up is important too.

There are only a few authors who can consistently write both a good set up and a good spanking scene. Flogmaster and Mike from London are two that I can think of offhand but there are others who are not so prolific.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 22 Aug 2010 07:34
kundiprian:
I wish authors are more descriptive of the spanking scene.They should freely use the term buttocks instead of others like bottom,ass etc. The scenes should say how the buttocks wriggle,squeez and twist while getting spanked.I feel Buttocks though old fashioned is the most appropriate term to denote the twin mass of flesh.which appears to have been created to receive chastisements. A crimson pair of buttocks is indeed a sight which any spanking loving person would like to imagine

Well, buttocks strikes me (no pun intended) as a more clinical/technical term, along with posterior and even hindquarters--they're all certainly used in spanking stories.

Bottom is probably the most commonly used term, I find it the most satisfying to employ because of the alliteration with "bare" and other words such as "boyish" (most of my spankees being males), "bouncy" or "bouncing," "blistered," "blazing," "burning," etc.--I can get carried away with alliterative expressions on occasion.

However, I agree that bottom can be overused--there are lots of other common terms such as behind, buns, cheeks (bum-, butt-, ass- or nether), rump, rear end, seat, fanny (in North America anyway), hiney, hind end and tush/tushie that are fairly widely used and generally considered acceptable.

IMHO butt and bum (British) are a bit coarser terms, and ass is borderline profanity--although they're still certainly usable in stories, particularly in characters' dialogue.

"Southern hemispheres" is one of my favorite more figurative terms for buttocks, and I sometimes use "glutes" or even "gluteal globes" (perhaps a bit pretentious) as well as having characters occasionally employ individualized colloquial expressions like "seat cushions" or "south side."

However, I still like bottom the best, expressions like "bare-bottom blistering" and "blazing bare bottom" are simply terrific fun to write ... --C.K.

dicyverges
Male Member

Italy
#10 | Posted: 22 Aug 2010 11:39
i think that the worst way to describe a spanking scenes is using the words: buttocks, bottom, backside etc..without adjective. the reader want know exactly the shape,size, and every characteristic of the victim of a spanking scene...to visualyze.... to have a concrete confirm of his fantasy

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 12
buzz821, dave5358, Hotspur, jimisim, lowendtheory, mobile_carrot, smorboll
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9