LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Editor searched

Erdling85
Male Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 14 Jun 2018 12:30
Hello, my author name is Schattenwachter (actually Schattenwächter with ä). Recently my story "The Betting Debt" was published here in the library. Thank you for the nice comments. I've been very happy about it.

I have already written several stories. However in German, since I'm German.On my author page my blog is linked, there you will also find my German stories. I would like to translate a few into English.Unfortunately, my english is not perfect. Flopsybunny had to make a few small improvements on "The Betting Debt" before it could be released. The original translation by me is on my blog. If you want to check what has been changed. In my opinion, it's just little things that make my story better. Unfortunately, Flopsy lacks time to correct future stories from me. So she gave me the tip to ask for an editor here. Who reads my stories test-wise and checks for errors. Ideal would be someone who works here as an author and even with F / M stories has no problems. If you are interested in helping me, feel free to send me a private message.

Thanks

Schattenwächter

Erdling85
Male Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 20 Jun 2018 09:49
Nobody cares ? It doesn't have to be a professional editor, test reader is perhaps the more appropriate term. It doesn't necessarily have to be an author either,a native speaker who reads a lot would be welcome too.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 21 Jun 2018 18:50
Well, summer (in the northern hemisphere anyway) is predictably not the ideal time to make such a request, because people are going to be busy with other activities and/or going on vacation/holidays.

Perhaps you would have better luck with it in a few months, around the middle of September...

--C.K.

Erdling85
Male Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 22 Jun 2018 09:45
CrimsonKidCK

...just in the summer the hormones play crazy, or ? I actually found someone.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 22 Jun 2018 17:32
Erdling85:
...just in the summer the hormones play crazy, or ? I actually found someone.

Well, supposedly springtime ("the lusty month of May") is when the hormones are hyperactive, but summer features being on vacation/holidays, traveling, going to the beach, playing tennis, cook-outs, etc.

Anyway, to quote Paul Simon, "Congratulations," plus I did enjoy "The Betting Debt," so let's see what else you've got for us...

--C.K.

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 5
cdrpat, ebbetsjim, jenjen0211, lesni, Lizchurch, windar1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9