Reformatory or prison like stories

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Robertz
Male Member

France
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 21 Apr 2018 18:58
My two favorites prison stories are :

- "The Prisoner" by Will Cane (very long, lots of spanking)
- "Pentonbridge Pig" by Garmonbozia (long, well written and extremely compelling but not that many spanking)

You can easily find them on the bdsm library.

Here on the TSL my favorite one is, like Robert56, "The Prison Whipping" from Alex Birch. A real masterpiece.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 22 Apr 2018 02:03
Tiredny:
https://cpbiblio.wordpress.com

In particular, check out the Richard Manton page. He has a couple of books on topic, Tomboy, Birch in the Boudoir, etc. Then a number pretty close or with several chapters devoted to this topi

He inspired several of my stories - including The Magistrate and Arizona Vacation.

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 24 Apr 2018 15:31
Rollin Hand had one of my favorites. I think it was called Falls Creek Women's Prison.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 24 Apr 2018 20:25
I searched for Rollin Hand but he's not listed on this site. I was going to check out Falls Creek.

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 25 Apr 2018 03:17
Robert56
I did a quick search and was only able to locate Part One, which was the best part, in my opinion.
http://disciplinarytales.blogspot.com/2012/02/falls-creek-womens-prison-pt-1.html?zx= 6cc95f89bbcc001e

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 25 Apr 2018 21:33
JohnS47 , I followed your link and it came up. I scrolled down to the part of interest and well worth the effort. Fully nude face down on the punishment bench with a nice razor strap. Twelve on the bare buttocks. very nice indeed. Thanks for the tip.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 28 Apr 2018 17:37
JohnS47:
Robert56I did a quick search and was only able to locate Part One, which was the best part, in my opinion.http://disciplinarytales.blogspot.com/2012/02/falls-creek-womens-prison-pt-1. html?zx= 6cc95f89bbcc001e

Robert56:
JohnS47 , I followed your link and it came up. I scrolled down to the part of interest and well worth the effort. Fully nude face down on the punishment bench with a nice razor strap. Twelve on the bare buttocks. very nice indeed. Thanks for the tip.

Yep, definitely a nice start to a story about a spy in a women's prison. She takes the flogging after slugging a guard to ingratiate herself with her target, curious as to how it played out from there.

Lupercal
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 20 Jun 2018 04:42
I have written a number of stories with judicial/institutional settings. All M/F or M/f.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 20 Jun 2018 17:16
I also have a very short tale called "Unexpected Witness" about the disciplinary whipping given to a female at a correctional facility. It isn't written in the usual form of an actual story, I used I guess you could say a unique style of presenting this. Something different. You might find this interesting. It is short so it has that going for it anyway.

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 21 Jun 2018 07:27
I have written little fragments or outlines for some various stories that I never got around to writing. I'll mention the plot ideas here since it's way easier than actually writing the story.

NIGHTMARE IN BADHAM COUNTY: A variation on a movie where a FBI Agent or Judge goes into a Southern Prison Farm to get information from an inmate. Part of the deal is she won't bust the farm for anything so the Warden gets to enjoy watching her get her bare butt strapped and she even ends up working in the prison brothel, which allows her to explore a lot of power fantasies she has.

THE COLONEL'S LADIES: An English Colonel provides as a military governor over a remote colony, and part of the weekly entertainment is watching people getting whipped in the town square. The Colonel's wives and daughters object when they notice that attractive local girls are being whipped for trivial reasons but there protests are ignored. One week they grind the proceedings to a halt by invoking a statue that allows the wealthy to buy a substitute. The Colonel's wife and his two daughters offer to be a replacement for three women scheduled for bare bottom whippings. The whippings are immediately cancelled, much to the women's delight, and they hold a rally to celebrate their triumph. The Colonel is not amused and the next week when they try the trick again the whippings are allowed to proceed...

JUDGE NOT: In order to receive an appointment to a higher criminal court a female judge agrees to submit to a bare bottom whipping. It is conducted in the prison court yard, and all of the finest people attend.

SUBSTITUTE VENUE: When the Great Hall at the Reformatory is undergoing renovations Lady Birch volunteers to have her ballroom used for the monthly whippings. She receives a notification that she and her daughters are on the list of criminals to be whipped, since under English law anyone residing in a reformatory must experience corporal punishment within 24 hours of their arrival. She protests the mistake, but is given the bureaucratic runaround when she tries to correct it, with everyone referring her to someone else. Meanwhile her servants cheerfully proceed with the arrangements and tease the two daughters about how much they are are going to enjoy watching them whipped.

TIME TRAVEL: A young woman fascinated with reformatory discipline takes a tour of an imaginary facility, recalling the text of a young woman's whipping as the tour proceeds from the gates, to intake, to the showers, to the delousing area, and finally the punishment room. The story alternates with her observations of what the room looks like now interspersed with the memories of the young lady being received into the facility, who shares the same name as our heroine. In the final chapter the time travel is complete and the modern woman assumes the identity of the girl whose whipping she gloated over.

So many ideas so little time -- perhaps someday I'll start a publishing house and hire a writing staff.

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 5
AlanBarr, AndresAlvarez, Bridspnker, endeavor, fanman52, Hotscot, john4, ldbill, Lookingforspank, Ree, sherbro2001
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9