LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Does anyone know the author ?

Erdling85
Male Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 14 Mar 2018 15:43
In the net, I've discovered a justice story that has pretty intrigued me: http://textfiles.com/sex/EROTICA/D/dmv.txt

Unfortunately, the story has no title and a name of the author is not specified. Maybe someone here knows the author and can tell me who wrote them and if there are any more stories from the author.

Sugarcane
Male Member

Bangladesh
#2 | Posted: 15 Mar 2018 04:24
Nope, never read the story before. A nice one. Thanks for sharing the link.

From the link, all I can say that the story title might be DMV, There is no indication of the writer or submission date. No copyright sign or mail address to contact. So kind of mystery.

gr8sh8kes
Male Member

Australia
#3 | Posted: 15 Mar 2018 05:21
There's a 'last updated' date of 23 May 2002 buried in the meta data, that seems to apply to the main text but my limited knowledge is just enough to know I could be wildly wrong about this. Hope that helps.

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 16 Mar 2018 20:31
I have a different version of this same story. My version is dated 30/10/1994 and came from Usenet.

The submitter to Usenet was SamB111@aol.com

Story title: At the DMV After Passage of Paddling Bill

We must all remember that submissions to Usenet were open and could have been made by anyone, anywhere. Thus a 25 year old email address is probably only relevant to other stories submitted 25 years ago and has little to no bearing upon current users of that address. Further, there was never any guarantee that a submitter to Usenet was the original author. In other words, this story could be even older and might have come from a magazine.

Erdling85
Male Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 16 Mar 2018 21:06
Wow, that's old. But thanks for the info.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 16 Mar 2018 21:33
Wow is right.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 6
Alef, dougmorton, JanusFanUK, katee, mae3268, rabbitrun, Schoyce1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9