library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Stories with nose to wall punishment

Snotnosedboy
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 7 Nov 2016 19:32
Does anyone know of any stories where the nose to wall punishment is employed?

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 8 Nov 2016 17:48
Snotnosedboy:
Does anyone know of any stories where the nose to wall punishment is employed?

Well, I'm figuring that there are at least hundreds, probably thousands, of spanking stories in this Library which mention or feature nose-to-the-wall "cornertime," as it's generally called.

If you wish to read accounts that *focus* on the spankee's experience in the corner, there probably are much fewer of those since during descriptions of the actual punishment (whether serious or playful) it's usually the spanking itself which is focused upon the most.

It would also be helpful if you indicated your preference(s) in terms of top-bottom gender orientation, assuming that matters to you--if I had to guess based on your screen name here, I'd venture that it would be F/M since [1] M/M spanking enthusiasts appear to be relatively rare in this Library; and [2] spankees are much more likely to cry during a chastisement, and to be children or at least referred to as such, than spankers.

If that's the case, I'll have to give another *plug* to KD Pierre, since his story "The Friend" is set almost entirely during the male spankee's time facing the wall, both pre- and post-punitive--the spanking in-between isn't described at all except for a brief over-her-knee verbal exchange with his spanker--during which he contemplates not simply his immediate offense but also how their dominance/submission relationship developed out of an originally more-or-less equal friendship.

Certainly numerous authors (myself included) could send you titles of their works which merely include "cornertime," if that's what you're looking for...

--C.K.

Snotnosedboy
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 9 Nov 2016 02:51
You are right in assuming that I like F/M stories, though I don't mind F/F either. Thank you for plugging KD Pierre's story, I really enjoyed it. For me a good story has a lot of humiliation for the spankee. I like a lot of the emberrassing little touches you include for the spanner in your stories, such as Redmound being called Reddy in "It's so fun" and him being teased in the corner. When you add in all the expressions you have your spankers use its just wonderful. You are actually the reason I made an account here. I read some of your stories on other websites and NEEDED more so I went looking around the web and found spanking library.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 11 Nov 2016 15:30
Snotnosedboy:
You are right in assuming that I like F/M stories, though I don't mind F/F either. Thank you for plugging KD Pierre's story, I really enjoyed it. For me a good story has a lot of humiliation for the spankee. I like a lot of the emberrassing little touches you include for the spanner in your stories, such as Redmound being called Reddy in "It's so fun" and him being teased in the corner. When you add in all the expressions you have your spankers use its just wonderful. You are actually the reason I made an account here. I read some of your stories on other websites and NEEDED more so I went looking around the web and found spanking library.

Well, that's quite flattering, I'm pleased that you enjoyed my writing--I'm guessing you first encountered it on the "Forced Nudity Story Archive" (based on your reference to my first couple of "It Sure is Fun!" stories), where many of the fictional accounts deal primarily with characters (mostly underage boys) being naked against their will with little or no spanking involved, hence the site's title.

If your preference is feminine spankers, blubbering girlish and/or boyish spankees (of any age) and humility-inducing cornertime, you've found the right place in this Library--although F/F and F/M material is predictably in the minority, there's so much overall spanking-oriented literature here that you should have no trouble finding plenty of those types of works by numerous skilled writers.

I'd recommend reading a sampling of stories by various authors before you start working on your own potential submissions, not necessarily to imitate those styles but just to pick up some general ideas about what makes them appealing accounts. (Hopefully one of the next few Challenges will be another F/M one, perhaps you'll be posting your own written material by then.)

You initially found this Library while looking for more of my spanking-oriented writing, then I turned out to be the first member here to respond to you on this thread, what were the odds of that happening?

Anyway, welcome to the Library...

--C.K.

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 1
cady09, Chuck36, kanestrokes, manhattan, Pogogacy, sagitarius, TheEnglishMaster, thepreacherswife, typop
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9