LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Spanking over panties or briefs

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
modestguy80
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 16 Aug 2016 23:08
Who are some good authors that illustrate good pants down spankings over underwear before going bare bottom or not.
Any stories you recommend? Thanks.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 17 Aug 2016 01:58
I've always associated that spank-undress-spank progression with spanking videos. Still, it's certainly not unheard of in spanking stories.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 17 Aug 2016 03:40
Might try my story Red for Renee, it involves panties more substantial than thongs which are in several of my stories but may not be what you are interested in.Know that some who post on spanking sites are very vocal about not liking thongs.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 17 Aug 2016 21:14
I like the concept of normal spankings coming down on skirts, harder spankings happening after the skirt is raised, and the most serious ones happening bare. That way you can have escalation, and get in the character's head as she worries about whether her skirt was going while praying her bottom wouldn't be bared.

Flatfish
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 17 Aug 2016 23:36
Some of my stories involve spanking over underware and on my website there are illustrations for some of them. SpankingTalesAnd Toons.com

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 18 Aug 2016 02:23
With all due respect to modestguy80 as well as Guy, I find progressive spankings can become rather tedious and oftentimes seem to resemble a word filler only aimed at elongating a story. This can become boring and distractive at times but an author with the talents of Guy can pull it off. A few others simply cannot. But, as always, this is only my opinion. Still, why bother wasting your time with what is perhaps seen as a cliché? The ole one, two, three, as it were. Oh well, at least we aren't discussing the most hated cliché in my minds eye which would be count each stroke and thank. Ugh! Yuck! Barf! And summing up of course, LOL!

After a bad day, this little posting made me feel better.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 18 Aug 2016 04:22
Spankings on the bare bottom is more intimidating and can be quite embarrassing and humiliating.

Flatfish
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 18 Aug 2016 21:46
yankee:
Interesting link. Love tighty whities. My like was to see a bare bottom spanking start to finish. That is just me. The progression from slacks to panties to bare videos is and always been tedious. Again that is just me.

Well, each to their own. For me sexy clothes enhance a woman's beauty and enhance a spanking. Straight to bare every time is pretty dull. Sexy clothing adds spice. I can see from the postings of yankee, wooz1111 and Sebastian that many people don't share my view but I guess we can't please everyone.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 19 Aug 2016 20:30
I've read a few period pieces where the spanking was administered over a girdle.

lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 21 Mar 2017 11:53
I agree that using underwear in a story requires some finesse, but so does writing any good story since the standard approaches have been used over and over. To me, the drama comes in the mind of the person receiving the spanking: she is wondering whether her panties will be taken down, whether her bottom will look out of shape, and how she will appear to the spanker--all this precedes the worry about how much the spanking on the bare bottom will hurt. When you are going to get a hard spanking on your bare rear, it sounds silly to worry about how you look down there--if you shave, did you do it recently enough--but believe me, I feel those are the kind of thoughts that go through a lady's head as she is awaiting a spanking.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 10
Backbeat, Koalabaellchen, marky123, olderlovely, reargunner, Regina, Torres
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9