LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Letters Format Stories

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 10 Aug 2016 18:01
Another slick color magazine with letters was Corporal, late 60s or early 70s, and that was in US.
Remember later,late 70s or 80s, Letters magazine and one called X-Letters. Came out several times a year, would have spanking letters frequently, maybe three or so. But each issue featured letters about a variety of fetishes.
A magazine similar to Mr was Nugget, which occasionally had spanking letters or stories. One I recall was called simply " The Mini-Skirt" where a girl told about getting sent home from school for wearing one and being spanked by her parents with a hairbrush. Remember thinking it must have been a severe one as she told how she didn't sit without a pillow for 2 days and did not go back to school for 3. Fiction, as I suspect the letters were.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#12 | Posted: 12 Aug 2016 19:46
I really enjoyed the letters that were in Mr. Magazine in the early 70's. Later, I found Variations.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 31 Aug 2016 18:05
Just wanted to mention I have been writing some of these and readers may have seen them. Have some more in the pipeline.
I find them fun to write and perhaps easier. They are shorter usually, and what I try to do is create a narrator who is telling a story about something they did, or happened to them, or they observed, like they were reminiscing about the past with someone.
I know that some folks do oral history with people at senior citizens' centers about what it was like growing up in their day. Can imagine there would be some great spanking stories, but I don't think sociologists or social historians could get away with researching them!

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 5
Biokinton, Chuck36, darkscreen377, DjZolt, laststraw
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9