library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

A story I'd like to find

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 31 May 2016 21:54
I didn't initially read it here, and I'm guessing that it's not here, but I have been trying to re-find this story for some time now.

It starts with a woman relating a spanking she witnessed as a teen. She and a friend had been caught smoking, and the friend was bent across the back of the sofa and brutally beaten with her father's belt. She didn't get spanked, and got obsessed with experiencing a really brutal belt whipping like that, to the point that she eventually talked a professional into doing the scene with her with no safe word. There was another woman present playing the role of her friend (who got whipped first, and then watched her get whipped). The friend's fantasy was to witness a brutal belt whipping, I think. At the end she talks about driving home with her butt toasty hot.

Ring any bells for anyone?

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 1 Jun 2016 06:02
Can't help you with the story Rosie, but I do like that turn of phrase: 'butt toasty hot'.

shadomos
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 1 Jun 2016 09:31
I'm sorry Rosie. I have read that story sometime in the last year or so, but can't remember where I read it at. The laptop I kept stories and links on recently failed to survive a move, but if I rediscover that story online I will be sure to message the details.

I do remember reading a story here at the library with a similar (though not exact) premise. I think it was titled "I Want It To Be Me" and I believe the author was Teddybear.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 1 Jun 2016 13:33
Looks like a story I saw referred to over at World Spanking Forum. Do not recall exact title but should be easy to find if you go down opening page past all the recent RealSpankings updates.
In fact people might like to know that the WSF is back up. It, along with Classics, were among the first sites I used to visit regularly.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 1 Jun 2016 21:29

Online now: Members - 12 : Guests - 8
Balor, canth256, darkscreen377, karen8419, novak, ogard, sandcastle1, sidelines, sircookiemon, stu377, TheEnglishMaster, Zwergsocke
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9