LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Oops!

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 27 May 2016 14:16
Has anyone spotted the speling misteak in my latest story "The Letter of the Law"?

smeple
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 27 May 2016 21:21
Alan, that is an ingenious way to get people to read your latest story. Especially if you put the "misteak" near the very end. I am duly impressed.

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 27 May 2016 23:01
You wrote a story with only *ONE* speling misteak? Show off!

opb
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 28 May 2016 07:35
And I thought Miss Teak was a famous Domme

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 28 May 2016 13:12
smeple:
Alan, that is an ingenious way to get people to read your latest story

Yes, I suppose it might look like cunningly disguised self-plugging - I wish I'd thought of it sooner! But no, there really is a hard-to-spot spelling mistake which got past me initially, and now seems to have got past the validator too. (It changes a word to a different word, so isn't picked up by spell checkers.)

smeple
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 28 May 2016 16:06
I read the story (very good!) and commented on it. I didn't notice the mistake the first time though, so I read it again and - voila! - I found it. I can see why you and the validator missed it, since the word is used correctly in at least two other parts of the story. I guess nobody's prefect.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 28 May 2016 18:37
smeple:
I read the story (very good!) and commented on it. I didn't notice the mistake the first time though, so I read it again and - voila! - I found it. I can see why you and the validator missed it, since the word is used correctly in at least two other parts of the story. I guess nobody's prefect.

Well spotted!

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 2 Jun 2016 06:52
I always seem to find a spelling misteak in my stories after they are uploaded and validated -- no matter how many times I re-read before submitting!

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 4
amino, pgh2738
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9