LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Palm punishments

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Belsteph
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 29 Feb 2016 20:11
Can anyone suggest a story where a naughty schoolgirl is punished on the palms of her hands - perhaps as prelude to a real spanking, with her bottom as bare as her palms were?

Or perhaps the palms are leathered or rulered as punishment for attempting to interfere with a spanking. I did this once with a spankee who could not keep her hands out of the way.

In any event, any attempt to withdraw the hand should be punished by a prolonged spanking followed by the original palm punishment, starting over from the beginning.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 29 Feb 2016 23:11
Sometimes the palm punishment was the only one given.

There's a "coming of age" story called Kes - a classic from 1969 that is in the top ten list of films to watch before you turn 14 - which includes a scene depicting a group of boys sent to the head's office. All of them were caned on their hands (including one who was sent there for a different reason, including in the caning, and when he later revealed the reason he was there the head scolded him for not speaking up sooner) and that was the total punishment given in that school for that level of offense at that time. Incidentally, the boys were lied to, told that the caning would be fake when it was real. As a result they were paid a "bonus" of 50 pence each.

Other schools used canes, straps, etc only on the hand.

There's also a classic film about a grown woman with mental issues (the title of the film escapes me) who (as a teen) had been caned on her hands by her strict teacher right before her audition for a prestigious music academy. Of course she failed the audition because of that caning - which leads to her later mental issues.

I'm sure that there are other films that deal with palm punishment, but I can't think of them at the moment.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 29 Feb 2016 23:13
Here's a short film (5:29 minutes) from Bravo on the same subject.

http://www.bravofact.com/2012/01/17/the-strap-2007/

brodiejlb
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 1 Mar 2016 00:55
Goodgulf

The film is The Seventh Veil with James Mason as the teacher & Ann Todd as the girl.

Ann Todd was the sister of Richard Todd, better known to British TV viewers of a certain age as Robin Hood

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 1 Mar 2016 01:44
Damaging the most valuable tool a human has is cruel and tortuous.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 1 Mar 2016 04:30
Pineville High's Celebrity Student - Part 1, by Guy Spencer, has 3 students strapped on the hands, but it happens "off-screen". (The main focus of the story is on the piano prodigy whose hands may not be strapped, so she gets it on the bare bottom instead.)

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 1 Mar 2016 04:40
Palm punishments are mentioned by Laura Ingalls Wilder in the book she wrote about her husband growing up and there's also a mention of them in both Little Women (the old black and white film only I think, can't recall one from the book) and in To Kill a Mockingbird. I'm not a great fan of them as a punishment. There are too many small bones in the hand that can be easily broken. There's a TV show called Leaving Liverpool from Australia about the kids who were sent from England to all corners of the empire and one of the girls apologises for not writing earlier to her brother because she was caned so severely that some of her fingers were broken.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 1 Mar 2016 05:22
If only there was another part of the body with a thick covering of flesh that seemed almost designed to spank...

Oh wait, there is

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 1 Mar 2016 06:01
Has anyone ever seen Catholic Boys with Andrew McCarthy? There are a couple of sequences in that where a fairly vicious teacher hits the boys on the palms of their outstretched hands with a small, but thick leather paddle. My father experienced the same sort of thing on a pretty regular basis when he was at school.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 1 Mar 2016 06:47
I'm pretty sure in Roald Dahl's Danny, Champion of the World, Danny is caned on the hand for cheating (or being suspected of cheating) in school.

I very clearly remember reading something in HS where a student was strapped on the hand, and the teacher had a talent for making the strap wrap around "just so" but I have no idea what it was, sorry!

Canadian or Scottish stories are likely to include the strap or tawse respectively given on the hand.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 5
cdrpat, ebbetsjim, jenjen0211, lesni, Lizchurch, windar1, yenwen89
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9