library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Mr Benn

jonfromleeds
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 1 Feb 2016 20:02
Many of you will remember the classic British TV cartoon Mr Benn. Years and years ago I read a great story about a lady who like Mr Benn went to the shop and tried on a school uniform. You can guess the rest.

Has anybody else heard of it or do they know if it exists?

There could be lots of variations on the theme!!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 2 Feb 2016 04:03
I have never heard of Mr Benn, but he seems like a character one might get a kick out of.

CS

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 3 Feb 2016 00:06
Mr Benn was a cartoon character - a little man in a suit and bowler hat - who in every episode would go into a magic clothing shop, try on a costume - cowboy, deep sea diver etc - and then become that person, and have an adventure. There were only a relatively few episodes made, but they became a minor cult classic.

I hadn't thought of them in connection with spanking, but I can see the possibilities; get some deserving young woman/women (maybe on their way to a fancy-dress, Halloween, or hen party) to try on costumes - schoolgirl, Victorian maid, harem girl, air stewardess etc (a quick Google search for 'sexy Halloween costumes would doubtless turn up dozens of options). Then they find that they're trapped into playing the role - and getting the spankings that go with it! It could be the basis of a long story, or with multiple spankees, an entire series!

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 5
Backbeat, ChardT, danjackson84, Dethyan, Omegalodon
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9