The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Mistaken Identity Stories?

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
Perry
Male Member

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 18 Nov 2015 05:52
Hello Ranger, It is not quite what you have in mind, but have a look at 'Suzi's Unhappy Return'. It is by Mike from London and can be found at Laura's Spanking Corner.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 18 Nov 2015 16:14
Perry:
have a look at 'Suzi's Unhappy Return'. It is by Mike from London and can be found at Laura's Spanking Corner.

It can also be found here!

alecleamus
Male Author

USA
#23 | Posted: 18 Jan 2016 20:47
That is pretty much all I write. I love the mistaken identity/role reversal/social demotion themes. I usually devote my energies to young looking females who end up looking even younger. However, it is a turn off for me when the spanking becomes consensual. I have read stories where the protagonist seeks out a spanking. I have no issue with that plot line for the beginning of the story. Where it takes a wrong turn for me is when they enjoy the spanking. I like role play but I like having it take a turn for the worse. Having the young business woman trapped as a schoolgirl by her own bad decisions is delightful. There must be a feeling of her being trapped. It is especially enjoyable when they reveal their true identity and no one believes them in their current attire or state. Check out some of my stories here.

AndreaJF
Female Member

Australia
#24 | Posted: 19 Jan 2016 02:58
Like Alec, I'm a big fan of mistaken identity, role reversal, identity-swap/theft, and social demotion (which includes age-regression to the status of a child). Spanking can be an important component in the story, as a means of demotion and humiliation, but it is not the primary focus of interest for me. Adults mistaken for, or demoted to, school-kids, ladies and maids, executives and office cleaners, and and pretty much any other "status pairings" can all be good.

alecleamus:
There must be a feeling of her being trapped. It is especially enjoyable when they reveal their true identity and no one believes them in their current attire or state.

I could not have put it better myself.

I'm a new member here. Is it within the rules to post links to stories on other sites? I can think of a couple of examples that might meet the OP's requirements.

rnr
Male Author

Wales
#25 | Posted: 19 Jan 2016 17:58
Welcome to the library Andrea,
While my stories are not primarily based on mistaken identity, they often concern an older teen girl, or sometimes boy, being treated in a way more usual to someone several years younger. This includes spanking but I try not to allow this to dominate the narrative.
Judged by your post, you may enjoy them.
You ask about other sites where work could be published. This is a question I have myself. I have several pieces of novel length. These are unsuitable to be broken into chapters for publication here and really need to be downloaded in their entirety for reading. Can anyone suggest a suitable site??

DjZolt
Male Member

Russia
#26 | Posted: 19 Jan 2016 18:11
Thank you very much for this topic. Could anyone suggest any recent mistaken identity stories, please? The only recent one I've found is Gloup's "Trading Places".

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#27 | Posted: 19 Jan 2016 20:25
DjZolt:
Could anyone suggest any recent mistaken identity stories, please?

I'm not quite sure what "recent" means, but Minidancer's "Double Trouble" is relatively recent and great fun.

alecleamus
Male Author

USA
#28 | Posted: 13 Feb 2016 23:47
DjZolt
Might try reading some of my stories.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 13 Feb 2016 23:58
"Cross Country" - one of my Deanchurch Academy stories - has a 'mistaken identity' element in it.

alecleamus
Male Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 16 Feb 2016 00:11
myrkassi
Where is your author page and stories. Doesn't seem to be showing up...?

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 12 : Guests - 8
AlanBarr, andres, cady09, Capnsmack, davenhall, fvsoler, Hotscot, Jdabbs1000, kingkoban, Norskpike, SlippersSting, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9