The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Mistaken Identity Stories?

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
mefromdenmark
Male Member

Denmark
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 20 Aug 2015 22:33
Thanks everyone for this interesting list of stories. They would have been very hard to find just by searching.

opb
Male Author

England
#12 | Posted: 21 Aug 2015 07:40
A slight variation to this theme can be found in Holly and the Wasp, where it is the spanker whose identity is mistaken.

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 23 Aug 2015 21:49
Most of my stories feature some form of role play or mistaken identity.

I am currently writing a series, THE HEADMASTER'S NEW WIFE, where the Headmaster's wife dresses as a student to sit in on classes and is mistaken for a real schoolgirl by a substitute Headmaster.

THE GHOSTLY GIRL features an oddly supernatural case of mistaken identity.

In THE DELINQUENT a Headmaster's fiancé poses as a street urchin – with predictable consequences.

In THE MISSISSIPPI MASQUERADERS to young women are mistaken for slaves.

In BRACES, an adult woman with braces is mistaken for a teen.

In LIGHT UP NIGHT a young mother is mistaken for a girl scout.

I wrote two "MY TEENAGE WIFE" stories featuring mistaken identity.

TEACHER TAUGHT, written with my good friend Janine, features a teacher mistaken for a student.

And if anyone reading this has some wonderful mistaken identity stories from their own life I might well write a story about them!

rnr
Male Author

Wales
#14 | Posted: 25 Aug 2015 10:48
You may enjoy some of my stories. Although I may not base my plots on mistaken identity, the outcome is usually quite similar. Often a girl of around twenty finds herself in a situation where she is treated as younger. In particular you may like my 'first teaching practice' which deals with a new teacher punished as one of the students by the headmistress.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 25 Aug 2015 13:09
Might be a good idea for next competition, which must soon be due after Summer hols.

Peter

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 27 Aug 2015 01:20
I would love to have that as a competition, Jimisim, as that's one of my very favorite topics. I'll read every story!!

Tatahead
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 21 Sep 2015 03:00
I very much enjoy reading Goodgulf and Imreadonlys stories!!

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 21 Sep 2015 14:09
Looks like some stories that sound worth reading. Usually not that much of a fan of mistaken identity stories-believe spankings should be deserved. Unless of course someone has assumed another identity in order to deceive or take advantage of someone. In that case bring it on!
Have mentioned before how much I like the plot of a"twin switch" spanking and that how much I love the thought of Jessica Wakefield of Sweet Valley High,who often pulled this stunt,getting a spanking when her deception was uncovered. Followed then by her bottom being uncovered,unless she was wearing one of her scanty bikinis in which case it was already uncovered sufficiently for a spanking or paddling to achieve the desired results!

ranger1
Male Member

USA
#19 | Posted: 17 Nov 2015 20:36
I just read, "Light Up Night." It was great! Thanks.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 18 Nov 2015 02:23
Rnr. Like your premise. Look forward to reading more. Nite. Regards.

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 13 : Guests - 13
ahowell208, AlanBarr, andres, cady09, Capnsmack, FredKey, fvsoler, Jdabbs1000, kingkoban, Norskpike, SlippersSting, TheStingfan, whoseturn
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9