LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Mistaken Identity Stories?

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
ranger1
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 18 Aug 2015 15:17
Can anyone suggest some stories that deal with a mistaken identity spanking? For example, maybe there's a costume party and the person to be spanked is dressed in the identical costume of a complete stranger, and the stranger winds up getting the spanking. Or maybe two people are supposed to meet at a park or a coffee shop or someplace, and a stranger who happens to be at the same location at the same time and just happens to fit the physical description of the person gets the spanking. And the spankings are hard, of course!

I also like stories where an adult intentionally dresses as a teen in order to experience a spanking.

danjackson84
Male Member

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 18 Aug 2015 15:26
It sounds like you'd be quite a fan of Goodgulf's "Jennifer to Jenny" series. They're mostly F/F stories that cover exactly this. Like all of Goodgulf's work, the stories are thoroughly enjoyable reads and are very well written.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 18 Aug 2015 19:40
I've written a story where a genuine policewoman was mistaken for a fancy-dress partygoer: such a party was going on and the householders had complained about noise. When she went to investigate a broken window the householders, male and female, surprised her, assumed she'd broken it and spanked her. There was another in which a leaving do for two young bankers was supposed to feature spank-friendly strippogram policewomen and the devious female employee making the arrangements managed to get two genuine policewomen to turn up at the right moment, before the strippogram arrived.

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 18 Aug 2015 21:55
I have one called Megan gets debagged that is set on the imaginary shared island world of Zark where corporal punishment is the norm

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 18 Aug 2015 22:00
I've done a few of them, and I know that Imreadonly2 has more than his fair share of "adult women mistaken for spankable girls" stories. Watcher also has several, and there's at least one other author who has done some stunning ones whose name I cannot currently recall.

Ones of mine that come to mind include:
Snow White Becomes Red
Spanked by a Stranger Part 1 (Part 2 is the same story, from the other side)
Jennifer to Jenny
The Great Kuwait Caper
Late For Her Hearing
Legal Problem at the Beach
The Magistrate - Part 1 (and maybe a few more times in part 2)
Oops At the Dentist
The Reenactment
The Reporter
S&S Story
Sneaking Home
The Stolen Equation
An Unexpected Stop On The Tour
A Visit To A Foreign School
VR 1.0
Waiting In The Corner
The Wrong Cousin Vikki
A Year At An English School

Hope this helps.

ranger1
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 18 Aug 2015 23:56
Thank you all! I will check them out.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 19 Aug 2015 00:14
Alec Leamus'- "Christmas Party Favor" is a favorite of mine. I don't like "mistaken identity" too much, but if the identity switch is intentional as it is in this story, I do like it more.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#8 | Posted: 19 Aug 2015 01:51
I have 1 called 'But I'. School setting and F/m

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 19 Aug 2015 03:40
My M/F story, First Impressions, involves mistaken identity at a busy airport, where a young woman plans to meet an online spanking friend for the first time...

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 19 Aug 2015 07:45
"Mispaddled" by Tiptopper is the one mistaken-identity spanking story which I always remember.

Teaching can be a very challenging profession... --C.K.

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 8
cwh, Derrick30, hundjager, insonia, karmi, Lizchurch, MIKEY110, rec333, Rfothergill, Steve0958
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9