The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

What do you look for in a spanking story

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
shono98
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 16 Jul 2015 00:58
Do you look for more than the spanking. Do you look for real story lines? Romance, real emotions in the parent child situation? Does anybody look for suspense, horror or some other genre, but a spanking is in it somewhere?

SNM
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 16 Jul 2015 01:31
Humor, surprises, multifaceted characters, and sensually described butts.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 16 Jul 2015 03:56
Llamas.

(Just kidding)

No, not llamas. I look for every possible reworking of a knickered schoolgirl being caned by a stern Headmaster/mistress or prefect, to add to my private collection of classroom discipline stories. So far I'm up to seventeen volumes and have rented a storage unit to house more as they come in.

(Just kidding again.)

No, actually I do look for just one thing: resonance. How it is achieved is not important, and the more unexpected the source of that connection, the better. Recently I read Cindy2's take on Kafka and just loved it.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 16 Jul 2015 05:30
I look for that unexpected twist to a story. Or that lesson I can apply to myself as to how things could be viewed in a different light when I am trying to express my thoughts in writing. I look for the words that show the writer tried to make it come alive, so it is believable if only in a spanko type world.

As every one on site knows my favorite is F/M, but that is not to say I cannot enjoy stories from others that write in different genre's. I have very few 'favorites' on this site but that is because I enjoy so many that if I favored them all there would be very few left.

What ever I look for I have found a great look of stories on this site to appreciate, and expend my appreciation to everyone who made it possible.

CS

Hedgeh0g
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 16 Jul 2015 07:57
Its not so much what I look for but what I don't want to see that guides me. I do not like stories involving children under 16, unless in a loving and caring way. I am not keen on excessive whipping or on descriptions where the recipient bleeds because of the punishment. I do not like cruelty. Not really into leather clothing or girls wearing high heels and suspenders.
Having said all that, I can think of two stories I have read recently that would be included in my list of don't likes that i enjoyed reading, so possibly that tells me I am talking a load of nonsense!
What I do like is a plot, some back ground to characters, not just a description of someone being spanked for the sake of it..
A well written story can be valued just because of the skill of the writer even if the content is not exactly to my taste.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#6 | Posted: 16 Jul 2015 08:08
I like stories where teen girls are subject to strict maternal discipline. For the most part this would consist of moms who wield a hairbrush with authority. I also like when other punishment factors into the equation such as mouth soaping, corner time, grounding and early bedtimes.

opb
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 16 Jul 2015 09:05
Errr, it's what makes any story work, namely plot, character and execution.

If the plot is too hackneyed or unbelievable within its context the pressure is increased on the other two elements to make the story come up to scratch.
If the characters are not well drawn the reader won't care about their fate.
And if the writing is poor it spoils the enjoyment in reading.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 16 Jul 2015 09:35
I'm happy with every possible gender combination and an age range from young teens to OAP's. I don't look for very harsh punishments or explicit sexual content. For me, the best sort of story IS a story (plot, characters, etc) in which spanking(s) occur, rather than simply a description of a spanking.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 16 Jul 2015 13:34
I agree with OPB and Alan. To me, the plot and characters are the important parts; the spanking is just one element. I don't enjoy overly harsh or unbelievable spankings, and I hate the overuse of onomatopoeia.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 16 Jul 2015 18:37
I prefer F/m stories. The boy being spanked should be bare bottomed. I like the OTK position, and prefer only one implement be used in a spanking. the paddle is my favorite implement. (To read about, not o receive.) The spanker should be a Mom, a teacher, a babysitter, or a neighbor.

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 4
ahowell208, geromino17, Jessikar123, john4, Matteo69, miliniun, Pembridge06, Ree, spanker30
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9