library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Lady prepared to pay.

marge1
Female Member

England
#1 | Posted: 17 Jun 2015 10:29
I remember once reading a story about a woman ringing an advert from a female professional disciplinarian, who was more used to dealing with men, for a six of the best school type caning. The description of her nervousness etc and then how it progressed was extremely erotic and I wondered if this story or anything similar is available either here or if anyone knows, elsewhere. It is the FF aspect that interests me most.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 17 Jun 2015 15:07
Don't know the story exactly but you can narrow the field by going into "Submissions" then "Search". By specifying "Cane" as implement, "Adult" and both spanker and spankee as female I come up with 570 possible options. That's an awful lot of naughty ladies up for a caning from another lady, though it will include many mothers and aunts!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 18 Jun 2015 00:24
Early in my days of reading spanking fiction on the internet, I read this one called The Spanking Doctor. It was about a woman who had always wanted to be spanked, but never had been. Then she heard about the spanking doctor, so made an appointment. It was rather odd in that she saw the doctor, who had been an actual GP prior to starting this new business venture, and he wrote out a prescription (which in true doctorish fashion she could not read) and sent her to another room, where one of his nurses met her, read the prescription and then spanked her according to what was written on it. Then she had to do bare bottom corner time in reception, with the teenage receptionist watching over her and telling her that if she moved she'd have to get the nurse to spank her again. I can't even remember the author, but I did find it a really cute story.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 18 Jun 2015 01:41
I've read a story similar to the one you describe in Janus (I think...). Can't remember which issue though. I believe it was illustrated with one of Paula Meadow's drawings. Hope this helps.

mianders
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 20 Jun 2015 16:51
I've read several similar stories so hard to pin down. It might be worth checking overthedesk.com as several female authors writing f/f fiction seem to post their work there.

Lismore47
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 25 Jun 2015 14:59
I contributed a story under the title "The Bamboo Suite" to this library. It touches on subjects fairly close to those listed in the initial enquiry here.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 27 Jun 2015 04:44
Seegee, that story you mentioned sounds intriguing.
There some good stories out there regarding Spanking Clinics and shops, including yours.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 27 Jun 2015 08:12
Thanks Often. There were a few like that at the time. One about a spanking department store and a kind of therapeutic clinic where they brought families closer by spanking them also spring to mind.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 4
DannyS, Eris39, Heroth, Hotscot, kid, lesni, Seegee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9