library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Stories from long ago

LurkingPhil
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 29 Mar 2015 19:34
In the thread "Any stories featuring housekeeper as disciplinarian?" I mentioned a story about a housekeeper called Mrs Hughes. Does anyone remember the author and title please?

A couple of other stories I remember from around 2000 (or that's when I found them online) .......

One might actually be a two-parter. A guy had a major inheritance but a condition of him receiving it is that while all of the family is waiting outside the lawyer/solicitor's room he has to allow the very pretty young lady to give his bare ass a thrashing that everyone can here: later in the story the lawyer/solicitor is at his home where he has a party and because he's a brat he ends up over her lap again getting spanked as his kitchen staff listen in.

The other story has a young female teacher caning a boy too hard and after a complaint the headmaster orders her to bend over and let the boy cane her in front of the class.

Are bells ringing for anyone please?

LurkingPhil
Male Member

England
#2 | Posted: 29 Mar 2015 19:50
I'll add another lost story here to see if it rings any bells.

A student is home from college - her first year, I think - and she is behaving like a brat. Downstairs her mother has a visit from a friend of her's, a teacher at a school that's open for students' cramming during summer. The brat comes downstairs and is rude to her mother in front of the visitor. She is ordered to strip and then she gets a thorough spanking. As the spanking finishes the visitor announces that the brat will be enrolled at her school for the summer where she will be treated like a schoolgirl and thoroughly punished accordingly ......

Regina
Female Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 29 Mar 2015 20:04
There was a story about a girls parents who went for the night, drank too much, hit a parked car and their daughter disciplined them. Was funny and a little erotic.

LurkingPhil
Male Member

England
#4 | Posted: 29 Mar 2015 20:34
Sounds like a good one, Regina - thank you.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 30 Mar 2015 00:00
Mrs Hughes is actually the housekeeper in Downton Abbey. I wonder if Julian Fellowes is a member here? I have a housekeeper story, Keeping House, which features the housekeeper disciplining the young master of the house throughout his childhood and into adulthood. That may fit your bill.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 31 Mar 2015 16:01
Back in 1998, I found a website called Jennifer's Personal Lesbian Spanking Page. The host, Jennifer, had a really good writing style. My favorite story by her is one where she bought an Amish made paddle, and had the Amish to paint "Jennifer" on it. She gave it to her roommate, telling her she wouldn't have to hurt her hand when she spanked her. Before too many days, Jennifer borrowed her roommate's sweater without asking, and felt the paddle applied to her bare bottom for the first time. It hurt more than she expected, but the story ended with her plotting to see if she could get her roommate to spank her with it again.

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 13
ogard, phillipuk, Rfothergill, TheEnglishMaster
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9