library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

My favourite scenario ......... teenager punishes adult

LurkingPhil
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 29 Mar 2015 18:19
I've not found many stories along these lines online (maybe not been using to right search words!) but I like the idea to be a teenager - male or female - gets to thoroughly spank and/or cane their female teacher. Or in general a male/female teenager getting to spank/cane a female adult, whatever role she might have.

Any suggestions, please?

neliz87
Male Member

Netherlands
#2 | Posted: 29 Mar 2015 18:59
I have read one story that matches your scenario: integrity by Crimson Kid.
Don't know if you already read that story but it is the only one I can think of.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 29 Mar 2015 22:29
I've covered this several times, always with a teacher. The series "A Teacher's Lesson", particularly Part 1, is relevant, and also to some extent "A School Outing" and its sequel "The Ordeal Club", though both feature a middle-aged spanker of a teacher assisted by young people. Finally in "Miss Bowers and the Changing-room" the teacher is tormented by the kids before being spanked by mysterious others.

It is one of my favourite fantasies, but age issues make it quite difficult.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 29 Mar 2015 23:07
neliz87:
I have read one story that matches your scenario: integrity by Crimson Kid.
Don't know if you already read that story but it is the only one I can think of.

Thanks for the 'plug,' that one was originally written for a short story contest with a 500-word limit.

My story "Positive Reinforcement" would also fit the description, but the spanking action is merely auditory as it's being overheard but not directly observed... --C.K.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 29 Mar 2015 23:58
There's a Spank Shop. I think it's #28 where Andrea (the adult) is spanked by Kimberley (her teenage receptionist).

Patron
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 30 Mar 2015 19:02
There's a large archive of RR stories, but I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link here. I have probably twenty stories on the subject myself, along with several postings by some other great authors. The best way to search this form would be to put m/F or f/F in the search engine, in orientation, I think.

Peter242 has some nice stories in this genre. I've posted one(it's my only post on this site, lol) but there are quite a few if you do some digging. It's one of my favorite scenarios as well.

Miserationum
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 3 May 2015 11:53
I also enjoy this scenario. I enjoyed "Step-Daughter's Revenge," from Roue Magazine, although that is a young adult. I also enjoy Peter242's stories.

Mdare
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 4 May 2015 07:18
I can highly recommend Patron's stories. There is a Google group on the subject of Role Reversal fiction, which I assume is the archive Patron referred to above. My story in this library, Junior Achievement, also fits the category.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 4 May 2015 14:05
An Age Thing contains an overall dynamic where an older, more matronly woman is regularly spanked by a much younger one, but at one point is also spanked by the younger lady's 16 year old sister.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 4
dund93, john4, lesni, myrkassi, phillipuk, rainer64m, smorboll
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9