library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Getting into the minds of your characters?

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»
PattyGolden
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 7 Feb 2015 02:31
I am interested in stories which examine the emotions of the person being spanked beyond the regularly discussed sensations of pain and embarrassment. I'm looking for those stories, and I have found a few, go beyond the simple description of the event and take you into mind of person during spanking. Which stories do you all think best describe what is going on in the mind of person during a spanking? Which authors?

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 7 Feb 2015 03:02
I have read quite a few where the person being spanked had strong emotional feelings prior to, during, and after.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 7 Feb 2015 03:04
I would like to think my pieces fall into this category. At least I try. In fact, I feel like I haven't done my full duty as an author unless I write about more than the events leading up to and including the spanking. I actually feel the spanking itself is the least important part of any story I write. Good luck in your search.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 7 Feb 2015 03:06
I like to explore that a lot in my stories.

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 7 Feb 2015 03:09
Most of my stories are pretty "mental". Maybe not during the spanking itself, but the thoughts leading up to it. My most recent submission, the first two chapters of a story called "Pamela & Richard", is the lead-in to a story that strongly involves the mental/emotional thoughts behind spankings.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 7 Feb 2015 03:49
I've written a few that really go into the spankee's heads. Many of my stories are written from their points of view.

PattyGolden
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 7 Feb 2015 04:16
OK, for the authors, which stories of your own or of another's do you think does this best?

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 7 Feb 2015 04:53
If you prefer M/F, try Alternate Lifestyle/Alternate Reality.

If you like F/M, try His & Hers.

And if you prefer F/F (with a twist) try Best Laid Plans.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 7 Feb 2015 06:22
I believe my Slacks And Panties Down is like that. The lady speaks in her mind with sarcastic remarks before, during, and after.

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#10 | Posted: 7 Feb 2015 09:19
I never usually plug a story but I do think my Discipline and Love (M/f) concentrates on the emotions involved in spanking.

XxxX

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 10
abelard, donut88, jadoma, RABRLA
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9