Fairness

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 26 Nov 2014 07:30
kdpierre:
In this arena, once a person realizes they need and should be spanked, and recognizes the dominance and authority of another, I sort of like when that dominant authority is a bit guiltless at being "in charge", even spanking "just because they can".

Yes, I often find that concept (primarily from the F/M perspective in my case) to be compelling as well. If there's an undeserved spanking being administered, I prefer that it be consensual, accepted by the spankee at least grudgingly and sometimes even happily--or if nonconsensual at the time, retrospectively granted acceptance by him/her as having been beneficial, subconsciously desired and/or necessary, its superficial unfairness notwithstanding.

Such sound chastisement being delivered just in order to "remind/show him/her who's boss," I enjoy that approach if the recipient has already agreed to undergo it for precisely that reason (among others), whenever the person wielding the hairbrush/paddle/strap/cane/switch/etc. decides to deliver that 'discipline.'

The spanker(s) and interested witness(es) can then be amused at the spankee's punitive plight without seeming callous, since he/she is facing corporal 'correction' by his own consent, either general or particular.

In a nonconsensual situation, which would usually involve children (including teenagers), if the spanking's recipient has been maneuvered into being chastised via exploitation of his/her negative personal traits (overconfidence, arrogance, mean-spiritedness, etc.), even though he/she hasn't intentionally misbehaved, I'd quite probably also be gratified at that outcome.

Of course, under some circumstances, spanking-oriented or otherwise, it's simply unavoidable that "justice doesn't prevail"... --C.K.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#22 | Posted: 26 Nov 2014 16:46
Fetish-wise I am on the fair side. To me, spanking is to a large degree about sin, remorse, penitence, punishment, and forgiveness, and any story that touches on these themes has an advantage. This doesn't mean that I don't like unfair stories (I don't particularly care for murder, but I might still enjoy a good murder mystery), but they have to work harder as I am not automatically turned on. In both cases, the spanking should make some kind of sense, and I usually dislike stories which seem to depict brutally for brutality's sake. If they have a moral perspective or an interesting psychological angle, or are done with elegance and wit, things are different, though...

bendover
Male Author

USA
#23 | Posted: 26 Nov 2014 22:31
As i count on the chart in the LSF according to country, there are 14,506 people here. That said, there are a lot of variations of likes and dislikes to be had. Many who posted to this thread are authors. That makes sense because we're the ones writing the stories and reading them as well. If one looks at the so-called abusive stories involving fair or unfair, we only have to look at the number of reads each one gets. However, only the comments can really say a like or dislike of such a story. Then again, out of 400 or so reads, there may only be 8 or 9 comments, which are mixed in opinions.

My story: Vengeance Is Mine Sayeth Mary F/M, is one of those abusive stories. So much so that I was going to ask Flopsy to delete it. I don't even know why she didn't tell me she was going to do so in the first place. I would not have blamed her in the least. The last comment I got on it I sent a thank you with a message that I was going to have it deleted or was thinking about it. The message I got back was to please don't delete it or any of my stories. I stand before everyone here with the truth. Read it and check the comments out in it. One comment really let me have it and I don't blame that author/reader.

There you have it. Flopsy, thank you for giving it a chance. I should have thanked you long ago.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 2
Balor, brushonthebare, dund93, emaildaniel4, Heroth, kanestrokes, MarkyMarks, razzy234, SmokingJoe
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9