library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

ONLY 1 DAY LEFT FOR STORY ENTRIES!!! SUMMER VACATION SPANKING IS THE THEME!!!!

kleestep1959
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 24 Jun 2010 10:09
Good Morning All!

Well....we're almost there!! TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!! I know some stories had to be declined because they weren't about summer vacation or spanking but revise them guys and get them in!!!!!! We're waiting!!! 12:00 Midnight on the 25th is it!!!!!

Anxiously awaiting your story!

Katie

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 24 Jun 2010 17:54
kleestep1959:
Good Morning All!

Well....we're almost there!! TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!! I know some stories had to be declined because they weren't about summer vacation or spanking but revise them guys and get them in!!!!!! We're waiting!!! 12:00 Midnight on the 25th is it!!!!!

Anxiously awaiting your story!

Katie

Hot damn, that sounds like a story idea itself--you dealing with entrants who didn't bother to read the contest rules carefully or somehow forgot to follow them in their stories.

"How dare you... (SMACK!!) Waste my vacation time...(WHACK!!) Reading an invalid entry! (CRACK!!) Now fix it up...(WHOP!!) As soon I'm...(SMACK!!) Finished with you here!"

Well, as long as they had fun writing them, that's the main idea IMHO--if they included spanking but during the wrong season, they could still be archived in the Library anyway... --C.K.

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 3
canth256, ebbetsjim, Filbert74, Fokus014, Jackmydaw, maryt, ntytina, sks089, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9