LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Commenting

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
mati
Female Member

Germany
#21 | Posted: 8 Nov 2014 19:17
or in this special case and as we Germans like to put it: There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#22 | Posted: 8 Nov 2014 20:09
And of course we would never dream of beating a horse dead or alive, however a willing human partner is an entirely different matter. What this has to do with commenting I have no idea but I thought I would mention it again.

CS

bendover
Male Author

USA
#23 | Posted: 8 Nov 2014 23:17
mati:
only stupid answers.

Some days I'm full of those Mati. LOL

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#24 | Posted: 9 Nov 2014 04:19
This topic has been hashed out more times than I can count. Let them do what they want. The administrators will handle this situation.

Elorac
Female Validater

England
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 9 Nov 2014 15:30
Well, as a reader I love making comments when I have something constructive to say, and as an author I love receiving comments. I also love the interaction made possible with pop ups, so I know many are losing out, by opting out! Ok, let's put this to bed now x

blimp
Male Author

England
#26 | Posted: 9 Nov 2014 23:42
mati:
Not?

So what shall I do for the 100 bucks you sent me?

Seems we have irrefutable, unre-buttable, prima facie evidence of Mr Marlowe's naughtiness in corrupting an upstanding member of our little community! I do hope Miss Thrashbottom is paying attention!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 11 Nov 2014 02:03
mati:
There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.

I always say: There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.

blimp:
Seems we have irrefutable, unre-buttable, prima facie evidence of Mr Marlowe's naughtiness in corrupting an upstanding member of our little community!

I can honestly say that I have never corrupted anyone who hasn't been perfectly willing to be corrupted.

opb
Male Author

England
#28 | Posted: 11 Nov 2014 14:01
njrick:
Ok, instead of "beating a dead horse," we'll change it to "spanking a live bottom."

Not sure that will work, because the one with the horse in it refers to something being done repeatedly even though it is now pointless. I would submit that to spank a live bottom is far from pointless.

Now off to find that story of Rick's which we get paid for commenting on...

bendover
Male Author

USA
#29 | Posted: 11 Nov 2014 15:18
opb:
refers to something being done repeatedly even though it is now pointless.

Sort of like the definition of insanity. "Doing the same thing over and over again and getting the same results."

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 11 Nov 2014 15:23
bendover:
Sort of like the definition of insanity. "Doing the same thing over and over again and getting the same results."

It's only insanity if the results are undesirable. I do lots of things over and over, with perfectly heavenly results. (I don't think I'm insane, but maybe I'm not the best judge of that.)

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 8
Backbeat, bjones111, Dejo, Derrick30, KenS, klapol, littleb, MrHomewood, rosslyn45, trippfontaine
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9