LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

A 'challenge' thought

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 5 Nov 2014 15:57
I was thinking about the challenges here, both those I've participated in and those I haven't. (I just came up blank for this last one. LOL) Anyway, I have noticed that each "topic" has always been rooted in the setting or circumstance of the spanking and I wondered if anyone would be interested in a challenge where the "topic" revolved around an emotional issue or condition? For example, the challenge could be for stories about 'angry revenge', or 'hesitant confession', or just simple broad topics of 'loneliness', 'frustration', or 'compulsion'?

This is just food for thought and not any criticism of past challenges. (Obviously, since I've participated in many of them. )

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 5 Nov 2014 19:20
I thought that after the last few a 500 word challenge would be a real challenge.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 5 Nov 2014 19:25
Interesting idea, kd, though I suspect some of those would be more restrictive than the subjects we've had, let alone the picture prompts. For example, not everyone is happy writing about angry revenge. It might also give away how the story was going to develop. Still maybe worth trying.

As for Jimism's comment, we've had a very short story challenge, but not quite as short as that I think. Maybe a one word challenge? Now what would be the one word?

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 5 Nov 2014 19:29
We have already had a 500-word challenge, back in Dec 2010. I remember it, as it was the very first one which I entered here. And it was definitely 'challenging' (but fun!)

blimp
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 5 Nov 2014 19:43
Janine:
We have already had a 500-word challenge

Yes, I enjoyed it, the snippet challenge. It was the only challenge where I managed more than one entry.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 5 Nov 2014 20:05
I like the idea of Februs and Flopsy giving us the challenge theme. It's more of a challenge in my way of thinking because you don't know what it is until it's shown. That's just me though.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#7 | Posted: 6 Nov 2014 06:59
I like the idea of the picture challenge as it stands because the stories generated from these images are diverse and unique. I couldn't imagine reading 60+ angry revenge or hesitant confession spanking stories. They would all be too similar in tone and perhaps, outcome.

opb
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 6 Nov 2014 08:44
barretthunter:
Now what would be the one word?

Oww?

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 6 Nov 2014 09:41
HELP?

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 6 Nov 2014 10:21
barretthunter:
Maybe a one word challenge? Now what would be the one word?

Surely it'd have to be:

SPANNNNKKKK!!!!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 3
CarolinaPaddler, odin, Ormansanches, Rfothergill, Tony22304
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9