The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

F/f teen authors

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Guy
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 19 Sep 2014 23:17
ernalones:
know that this is not the place to promote your own stories.

Why the hell not?

ffrosstie
Male Member

Australia
#12 | Posted: 24 Sep 2014 00:03
Guys and Gals,
Where will i find Sylvans stories. He is not on the authors list. Is he under another name??
Cheers,
Ffrosstie

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 24 Sep 2014 07:58
Many years ago I wrote a group of stories I now call the Sylvan Cycle - and you can find them on Goodgulf's author page. They were inspired by seeing one too many commercial for the Sylvan Learning Center, which is a real world company that provides after school tutoring - I think; I really don't know much about them except that their commercials were annoying. Basically, the commercials showed the parents being completely surprised that their kids were now getting good grades - as if they had dropped the kids off at Sylvan and not monitored their progress in any meaningful way.

I was really into writing commercial parodies back then, so I parodied their commercial with one for the Sylvan Spanking Centre. Then I did a 'behind the scenes' version of the commercial - a teen actress showing up, knowing that real swats would land during the commercial, and followed her through the commercial. Then I did that for a few other characters in the commercial.

Those "behind the scenes" are now in the library as a series. From the author's note on the first story in that series:

Since people have asked for a list of stories, here is a list of the Sylvan Cyclic - a set of stories all set in the same world and sometimes a character will appear in more than one of them.
Sylvan Learning Centre
Behind the scenes of the Sylvan Learning Centre commercial (all parts)
Making of the S-Box Parody
Making Of The Second S-Box Parody
Making of the Tylenol Commercial
Behind the scenes of the MasterCard commercial
The Sylvan Latchkey Program
Smacked like Me
Behind the scenes of the Goodfight commercial
Christmas gifts
The making of the Pants Off commercial
The Making of the Candi video.

Not all of them are F/f. Some are X/f, X/fm, and I think that one or two of them is more or less F/m - but the library has coded all of the stories so it's easy to see which are about which. The commercials themselves, well they are here, but I believe that some of them are labelled as "Other".

Goodgulf

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 8
DEllis, Essexotk, joedoakes, Perry, stuartray, yuntsuchen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9