library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Steamy excerpt from story

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 4 Jul 2014 22:14
"If it went on long enough, if I was spanked or whipped or slapped long enough, my skin went cold and tingling. I was able to bust through the pain, leaving the reality of the moment, into another place where I couldn't really see anything in focus. The feeling I had there was serene, silent, empty, euphoric."

Good description of subspace there. Except that this isn't from a spanking story per se, it's from "The Private Lives Of Pippa Lee" by Rebecca Miller. I didn't even choose to read this one, it's the latest set book for the reading group I go to, which consists entirely of women except me, including a friend from church. Basically the heroine leaves her parents, goes to New York and and falls in with a kinky bohemian group, you expect to see Andy Warhol make an entrance any minute. The trouble is, if I claim to have any experience of intense spanking in r/l, which I have, I'll be outing myself - and they're bound to discuss the scene! Could be fun in store.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 4 Jul 2014 23:02
mobile_carrot:
The trouble is, if I claim to have any experience of intense spanking in r/l, which I have, I'll be outing myself - and they're bound to discuss the scene!

That might be a good time for you to sit on your hands.

Or perhaps not, if you happen to be on the market for kinky female companionship and are willing to take the risk.

opb
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 5 Jul 2014 09:56
Bit of a tricky one there. There's always the temptation to just say a little, to pander to one's kink by thinking one is just revealing a tiny bit. Trouble is it's likely to be either completely ignored, or taken up with enthusiasm, neither of which you really want.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 5 Jul 2014 13:29
I think it would be difficult to say anything without giving it away. But then, if you normally participate in the discussions, your silence might be even more telling. I might consider skipping that session.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 8 Jul 2014 22:15
FiBlue:
I might consider skipping that session.

Aww, why should he? It would likely be one of the most interesting book talks to date! Although he needs to be careful about "outing" himself, it would be quite fun to hear what his fellow book group members think about such salacious activity. And he could laugh to himself, knowing that he knows better!

Please update us, mc, after the group discussion.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#6 | Posted: 9 Jul 2014 07:43
mobile_carrot:
The trouble is, if I claim to have any experience of intense spanking in r/l, which I have, I'll be outing myself - and they're bound to discuss the scene! Could be fun in store.

Presuming that the writer is vanilla, the scene would have been written form a 'vanilla perspective'. If you elected to discuss the author's accuracy of detail, the group, having no knowledge of your kink will most likely assume that you are harking back to a childhood or teenage experience and not from an adult / kinky one hehe!

Whilst on the subject of good vanilla books with well written spanking scenes, I recommend Outlander by Diana Gabaldon! The build-up, the protestations and after-thoughts are handled well plus the additional teasing from the clansmen add to the scene immensely. The book also has another spanking hint plus much discussion of childhood spankings. I have to wonder whether or not the author has a fascination with all things spanking. I'm interested to see what others think who have read the book.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#7 | Posted: 9 Jul 2014 08:07
"The Private Lives Of Pippa Lee" has actually been filmed (I haven't seen it). Here is a short spanking scene with Blake Lively as Pippa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCULnRtow70

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 9 Jul 2014 13:47
Yum. Yes, that's pretty much as the book describes it! Thanks Alef!

opb
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 10 Jul 2014 14:28
jools:
Diana Gabaldon! The build-up, the protestations and after-thoughts are handled well plus the additional teasing from the clansmen add to the scene immensely. The book also has another spanking hint plus much discussion of childhood spankings. I have to wonder whether or not the author has a fascination with all things spanking. I'm interested to see what others think who have read the book.

Of course she's a spanko. There's spankings if not a-plenty, then occasionally in the whole saga. Mind you, the books are quite long.

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#10 | Posted: 27 Jul 2014 21:16
I'm glad it's not me MC.
The moment it came up for discussion, I would blush bright red, from the tip of my chin to the roots of my ears.
A similar thing happened to me many years ago at work, when the cleaners began discussing a certain MP who allegedly liked to be spanked.
The teasing I took for that was excruciating...and of course the more they teased, the more I reddened.
The funny thing is...thinking back on it now is quite a turn on...if only I had been more confident then.
Who knows, one of those cleaners may have been a spanko!
Oh well...

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 6
DenseWall, spankedbywife
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9