library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

New Storyboard Stories?

ddrysdale
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 25 Jun 2014 00:48
I've been cruising the site and noticed how the Storyboard hadn't been used in ages and wanted to give a shout to ask if anyone was interested in working on an interactive story with me. I'm (very patiently) waiting for a story to be published of mine, so I don't have anything yet to show to my skills, but I am very imaginative, creative and have a good vocabulary. If anyone is interested, post here or we can meet in the chat room too, I guess. ;)

Dylan.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 25 Jun 2014 03:41
I've been thinking of doing an interactive story for a long time. I'd be willing to give this a shot, if our interests are compatible.

What kind of spanking stories do you like to write?

ddrysdale
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 25 Jun 2014 04:18
Hi, SNM... I'm pretty versatile. I've written pretty much everything under the sun. I have virtually no preference on orientation; I say virtually because I do lean a bit more towards M/m, but it's only a slight lean. The story I have coming is an M/f. Minor stuff to major three or four part spankings, bondage, etc. I have also written fan-fiction spanko stuff. An interactive story would be a curious thing to try for sure. What sort of interests/stories suit you? Feel free to hit me up with a PM/Popup if you want.

Dylan.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 25 Jun 2014 04:27
The LSF chat and popups don't like me very much, but I have gmail and skype.

Skype name is azath0th1

Gmail is snmparadise@gmail.com

Let me know which of these venues you'd like to chat over. I'm free right now.

To answer your question, I prefer adult and teen M/F, F/F, and F/M, with a preference for the later two. I like to keep it humorous and sexy, even if the spankings can be quite severe.

ddrysdale
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 25 Jun 2014 04:49
Humorous and sexy could be fun. LOL
I must be you then when it comes to Skype because I haven't the foggiest about it.
I'll look for you on Gmail, mine is ddrysdale99@gmail.com.

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 12
brushonthebare, Derrick30, Februs, Heike, littleb, trojan1a
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9