LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Do you have that SUPER TOPIC?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 17 Jun 2010 00:19
I have been in the spanking scene as a reader for a long time. I'm 63 years young and have been a spankO since I was 12. I have read every type of spanking story that is available. One story topic that really pushes my hot button and gives me an instant rush is the sorority initiation story. I don't know why but a story of a college girl pledging a sorority and going through a hazing and hell night and big sister paddling is a super charged turn on for me. There aren't too many stories on this topic, but I have found some and I save them to my hard drive, and read them over and over. My question is, do other story readers have a special topic story that they constantly seek out? What makes that one topic story arouse you much more then other spanking stories? If someone has a collection of sorority initiation stories please let me know.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 17 Jun 2010 09:04
I write a series called Phi Gamma Beta, I've done 5 so far. Only one actual initiation story, when the original girls joined, but they all contain plenty of paddling of girls and in two stories boys as well. It's an equal opportunity organisation

spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 17 Jun 2010 12:30
Thank you Seegee. I have added all 5 parts to my favorites. I will start reading them tonight. I appreciate you writing them and bringing those stories to my attention.

spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 17 Jun 2010 17:17
Seegee
I want to say Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.... I am only half way through the first story where Jessica is getting her first spanking from her big sister. Seegee, your story is exactly what I mean by hitting my hot button. You are spot on in what I find as a very, very, stimulating story. I will surely being reading every sentence of what you have written.
If you write any other stories with this theme please let me know. I am so grateful to you for bringing these stories to my attention.

Thanks so much.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 18 Jun 2010 03:56
Although the story takes place years after two "sorority incidents", those incidents are mentioned and described and are the bases for the interaction between the two characters in my story "Best Laid Plans". Most of the actual story makes use of the Robospanker (which is a real product one can order online.......Google it if you don't believe me ) used as a sort of revenge for one of the past hazing incidents.

Not exactly a traditional straight-up sorority story........but it might be an entertaining twist on what you probably read more frequently. I just thought I'd mention it.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 18 Jun 2010 08:25
Thanks for the praise spankdaddy. I've only done the 5 Phi Gamma Beta stories with that theme, although I do intend to do more of those in the future. You may want to see if you can find some of the Bared Affair articles, I know a few of those deal with sorority paddling and I think Paris Morreau has written a couple along that line.

spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 18 Jun 2010 09:16
Seegee
Thanks for advice given in finding more stories. I found author Paris Morreau here but I can't find any reference to Bared Affair articles. Are those stories posted here?
I have finished story 2 of your 5 story series and I love ALL of it.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#8 | Posted: 18 Jun 2010 10:18
Many of the Bared Affair articles are here, but those which feature real people (actresses/sportswomen etc) have had to go under the 'fan fiction' classification'. The rest are classed as 'parody'.

If memory serves me correctly, seegee and debbie downunder are the most prolific authors in this genre, though there are probably others I've not yet come across.

Cheers

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 18 Jun 2010 14:43
Spankdaddy - here are a few more stories depicting sorority pledges etc:
Alpha Delta Pi Sorority Naughty Clyde
Sorority Girl #092 Flogmaster
Sorority House Spanking Crimson Kid
Sorority Initiation otkgirl
The Sorority Lesson Flogmaster
Sorority Plots Flogmaster
Sorority Spanking: First Frat Party otkgirl

- There are more if you run a search, typing in sorority in the synopsis field.

flopsy

spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 18 Jun 2010 18:12
Thank you flopsy, I am new to this forum and I have to learn to use the search feature properly. Thanks for the tip.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 4
canth256, curiousnick, kenjperr, njrick, Pembridge06, TheEnglishMaster, westviking
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9