The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Recommendations - older ladies

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
bendover
Male Author

USA
#31 | Posted: 28 May 2014 18:12
Janine:
I just now realized your reference to me as an "older lady"! TSK, you are in BIG trouble, Cal!

Janine,

Shall I write another Janine story with Cal as the co-star? Of course Janine will BE the Star....

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 28 May 2014 18:17
bendover
Yes please! Your Janine would know just how to handle naughty Cal!

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#33 | Posted: 29 May 2014 02:55
Shall I write another Janine story with Cal as the co-star? Of course Janine wil 
l BE the Star

Wow! I've been missing out around here. bendover wrote a story about an [{Experienced[b][/b]}] Janine doing something Spanko with a younger Teddy Bear???

Cal. Your in big doo doo! When the women round here have you in their sites buddy better make your break in a hurry! Thashbottom would be just the warm up for you.

Grin!

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#34 | Posted: 3 Sep 2014 00:57
I just wanted to add an update to this thread since my latest addition here (An Age Thing) was written in direct response to it. I like age reversal a lot since I live it every day ........only I happen to be in a F/M relationship. My story is about two younger sisters spanking an older woman in a sort of arranged way. I hope those seeking stories of this type enjoy it.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 3 Sep 2014 06:02
Hotspur:
njrick: How dare you suggest that flopsy and Janine are 'older ladies?' You need a session with Ms. Thrashbottom.Why? Is Ms Thrashbottom also an older lady into role reversal?

She's whatever kind of a strict, no-nonsense feminine disciplinarian you envision her to be, I believe--so 'Miss T' could in fact be into role reversal, but from the perspective of being the youthful (or at least somewhat younger) chastiser of an older spanking recipient... --C.K.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#36 | Posted: 19 Oct 2014 19:42
I also would love to see more older woman being spanked by a younger man. a son spanking his mother, grandmother, mother-in-law in family situations. Or an office boy, spanking a secretary, or female executive. A school-boy, spanking a female teacher, or headmistress. etc.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#37 | Posted: 19 Oct 2014 23:29
I believe Esskay wrote something along those lines. A student spanking a teacher or the mother of a friend when he met her again and he was an adult. Can't recall the name of it.

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#38 | Posted: 20 Oct 2014 23:56
I hadn't seen this thread before, but my most recently-posted story, "Who's The Boss?", features a 44-year-old woman being spanked by her 33-year-old employee.

It was written ... when I was a 33-year-old guy working for a 44-year-old woman

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#39 | Posted: 22 Oct 2014 07:28
Janine, no one could possibly describe you as OLD! You look the same age as me... OK we ARE the same age.. so take that to mean you look younger than you are!!! To back up my argument, someone thought I was 33 today (MOST likely the poor guy forgot to wear his extra-thick spectacles to work...especially since I had frizzy hair, no makeup, and feeling totally knackered from chasing an escaped pooch around the neighbourhood LOL!)

So tsk tsk to anyone who calls mature women old! Unless of course you are itching for a bottom bruisin'!!!!! Then heaven help ya!!! .....of the best!!!!!!

titch
Male Member

England
#40 | Posted: 23 Oct 2014 22:13
jools:
So tsk tsk to anyone who calls mature women old! Unless of course you are itching for a bottom bruisin'!!!!! Then heaven help ya!!! .....of the best!!!!!!

Can I bring my own brush, Old Girl? <ewg> (Please)

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 11
azotainas, insonia, katee, Matt, mobblers
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9