LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

KFPierre

samslipper
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 17 Mar 2014 11:59
I know Flopsy usually introduces the new authors but having just read this authors first story I just have to recommend it to all. I see that at this point 35 people have read it without comment! How can this be? It's a really entertaining and engaging story, funny in parts, it's about fantasies and needs being fulfilled, about young love and it has spankings and switchings! How could anyone read and NOT comment to thank the author for the entertainment at least?

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 17 Mar 2014 13:29
It's not a new author, it's KDPierre. (We made a mistake, loading his latest under KFPierre and shall be sent to Miss Thrashbottom for chastisement)

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 17 Mar 2014 13:34
flopsybunny:
it's KDPierre.

And here I was guessing it was his cousin., or perhaps his evil twin.

(samslipper - get yourself an avatar!)

samslipper
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 17 Mar 2014 14:10
Where's all this avatar stuff come from, apart from njrick? Don't recall this when I joined. Flopsy - panties at half mast please for Miss Thrashbottom

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 17 Mar 2014 15:17
I kind of like the mix-up. It's nice to be the new kid. LOL

Thanks for the positive feedback, Sam. If you liked this one go and read the others.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 17 Mar 2014 16:05
samslipper:
Where's all this avatar stuff come from, apart from njrick?

See the recent thread "Has the Forum Changed it's look" for full information.
http://www.thespankinglibrary.org/forum/8_3014_1.html

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#7 | Posted: 17 Mar 2014 20:01
njrick:
It's not a new author, it's KDPierre.

I never even noticed the slight change of initials, just got a smile on my face when I saw the name because I knew the story would be well worth reading. I would hope KDPiere or KFPierre keeps on writing on a much more regular basis.

And by the way, I commented almost an hour back.

CS

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 17 Mar 2014 20:08
Just as an aside, KDPierre also has his own website featuring some very provacative artwork of his as well. Check out his author page for the site and the passwork needed to view it.

There's likely some that might be used as an avatar as well. Keep Rick off your back and all...

samslipper
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 17 Mar 2014 21:19
Phil, love your avatar! That has everything for me!

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 17 Mar 2014 21:52
samslipper:
Phil, love your avatar! That has everything for me!

Thanks. I had a "still" one first and then discovered one could have an animated one too. You just need to fit it to a fifty by fifty pixel square so if you pick a pic or animated .gif, shrink it down beforehand to see what it will look like. You lose a lot of detail sometimes. I was fortunate in that, even with the loss of detail, you get the gist of the illustration and the gender of the participants. There's tons of pics, photos and even .gifs out there. Pick one and email it to Februs and he'll take care of the rest. Like I said, there's a few at KDPierre's site that you might like too...

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 5
abelard, DarJack, dougmorton, hunter, jadoma, jogreenknickers, mike649649, PGreenham, soleyboy1, talllus
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9