library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

How about a Story or Serial with a Male Dominant Djinn and a female BRATTY little girl ....

storygal55
Female Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 13 Mar 2014 14:44
Hello,
I have always loved reading about ANY Male Djinn stories. It would be GREAT if LSF had some to read.
Please author(s) at least think about writing such a story, okay? I hope to see some of them soon.
Please make "Djinn" the first word in the title so I can find the story ..serial easier. THANK-YOU!!!
Sincerely, storygal55

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 13 Mar 2014 15:07
Storygal55,

I have a story about a Djinn called "The Third Wish." It's one of those 'Be Careful What You Wish For.' I hope you enjoy it.

B

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 14 Mar 2014 00:03
There was a spanking version of Aladdin where he had to spank his bratty little female sidekick to make the carpet go and I think there was also some spanking of her by the genie. That may be something you'll enjoy.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 14 Mar 2014 00:35
Storygal55,

Here are the stories with the one Seegee speaks of included. It's the first one by the way.

Arabian Nights – Spanking The Genie by Malahide
The Turnip Genie – By Flopsybunny
The Genie Of The Flag – By Batfinch
The Genie – Parts 1 – 9 By Jack Crawford

To find them all fast, you can hold your mouse over Submissions and side the arrow down to Search. Then type in genie. That will bring up this list.

B

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 16 Mar 2014 18:30
You'll find one - a very brief one, but it might amuse you - in my story 'A Spanking A-Z' under 'J'.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 5
danjackson84, dash13uk, hankypanky, jenjen0211, MiaKat, Omegalodon, Seegee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9