The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Shared Worlds

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 22 Feb 2014 19:09
It appears to me we have a viable nucleus of interested authors who would be prepared to write to the theme and see if it works.
As I see it we need to put up and decide how to get together to set the parameters up.
We then need to ask Februs and Flopsy how best to do it assuming we want to use LSF as our medium which I do as if successful we could then publish via LSF. IMO we then need to start writing an agreed introduction and then each write an introductory story before inviting other contributions.
I'm not good enough at IT to know how to sort out the inital committee up. My idea is to set up Zark email addresses and copy each other in.
This works well on a couple of serious committees I'm involved in.
We probably need to elect a Chair to co-ordinate everything.
I'm certainly in for phase 2, is anybody else.
We've discussed enough and reached an amazing degree of agreement so if this is to get off the ground we must move on to serious stuff.
I would also make a plea to avoid competitiveness as I don't like the competitive element, even though I've won a couple.

Sorry there are no stats in this post NJR (:-

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 22 Feb 2014 20:34
jimisim:
I'm not good enough at IT to know how to sort out the inital committee up. My idea is to set up Zark email addresses and copy each other in.

If this idea is really going to be pursued I suppose we could create a dedicated forum for it on here with viewing and posting capability limited to those who are participating. Anyway, the offer's there if needed.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 22 Feb 2014 21:06
Let's have a formal poll then. Who is interesting in taking a shared world project further? If you're interested, please chime in so we can see who's on board.

I am.

Goodgulf

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 22 Feb 2014 22:11
I would be too.

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#25 | Posted: 22 Feb 2014 23:13
I am willing to try it out

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 22 Feb 2014 23:20
As previously stated-I am.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 23 Feb 2014 00:54
I have created a Frankenstein's monster! Bwahhahaha! I'm in.

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#28 | Posted: 23 Feb 2014 05:15
I've had no experience with such shared fantasy worlds. But I'm interested enough to take a closer look and decide if I could make a contribution.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#29 | Posted: 23 Feb 2014 11:36
I'm in, for now. We'll see if I have the time and energy to actually contribute.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 24 Feb 2014 10:13
I suggest we take Februs up on his most gracious offer to create a subforum for us. I'd rather work here than on yahoo.

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 8
danjackson84, icedtea198, LawnDawg, mobile_carrot, Shadowdancer
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9