LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

I'm Not Her

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Beregen
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 3 Feb 2014 20:26
hi there. first time adding to the site. i just wanted to let you guys know of a interactive story ive started on writing.com called I'm Not Her. its about a petite young woman who has just moved across the country and gets mistaken for a child/teen and spanked. not many chapters so far, but with all the spanking fans here im sure you would enjoy it. feel free to add to it if you like.
here is the link: http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her
im hoping to use it for practice to write my own full spanking stories

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 4 Feb 2014 00:37
Beregen:
hi there. first time adding to the site.

Welcome aboard. We would like to encourage all newer ones to participate as much as possible. If you can write for writing.com why don't you send the story into Flopsy and see if you can get it posted here!

However things work for you, hope you have fun and enjoy the great stories in abundance on site.

CS

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 4 Feb 2014 17:47
Welcome Beregen. Have a great time here. Lots of great folks and stories.

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 5 Feb 2014 11:19
I added a chapter as my way of saying hello. Welcome!

Beregen
Male Member

England
#5 | Posted: 5 Feb 2014 21:45
Thanks. And thankyou Imreadonly2. I'm a big fan of your stories, thankyou for your addition. I hope it will be a good story for everyone on this site to add to, that was my idea when I started it. I would love to add to this site, I just need a full story to add. My interactive story is parts of ideas at the moment

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 6 Feb 2014 00:17
If anyone's interested, there is a seldom used facility on this site for collaborative writing. To access it, select the features menu and drop down to Storyboard.

Welcome to the LSF Beregen!

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 6 Feb 2014 08:07
I added a bit, building a ladder on to what ImReadOnly2 wrote. It's now 6 decisions in on that part, with plenty of choices left to go.

As for the Storyboard, that works well with a shared story. I don't think it's up to the task of a "choose your own adventure" story. Where someone writes a first entry with (in this case) 5 choices for a second page, or level 2 entries.

In those terms, I wrote pages for the following levels: a 3, a 4, a 5, and two 6s, leaving the other 3 open for someone to take it in another direction (leading to two more 4s, four more 5s, and 8 more 6s). There are still three level 2 slots open for anyone who wants to join in.

Goodgulf

Beregen
Male Member

England
#8 | Posted: 6 Feb 2014 09:53
Thanks good gulf the story is growing. I hope it's something we can all enjoy building

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 7 Feb 2014 18:22
I searched the site for other interactive stories. With the number of authors working on this one and the number of chapters we've written, this story has already gone further than most other interactive ones.

It's always interesting to see how people collaborate with this sort of thing.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 8 Feb 2014 00:05
Goodgulf:
It's always interesting to see how people collaborate with this sort of thing.

I always think it's interesting to see what people consider to be interesting. But then again, I'm not very interesting.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 7
bs519, katee, Quickpaw, Salguod, Sammy7, SlippersSting, tyrport
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9