The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Great Expectations: The Missing Chapter

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 31 Jan 2014 23:22
I've written another of my Missing Chapters (ie. shameless literary pastiches). This one's of the scene that never occurred - but should have done - in Dickens' Great Expectations where young Estella, surely one of the most spankworthy girls in all English literature, gets turned over Pip's knee for a richly-deserved chastisement.

Unfortunately, though, I can't post it in the LSF, as it was a commission from Shadow Lane (yes, I actually got paid for it!), so of course they have the rights to it. But if you'd care to read it, here's the link: http://shadowlane.com/eve_blog_036a.html

You'll also find there a superb picture of the incident by Brian Tarsis, SL's highly talented resident artist.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 31 Jan 2014 23:34
How might the story have changed had Dickens written this chapter! Great effort Phil, you captured the style very well.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 1 Feb 2014 01:45
Thanks for sharing that, Phil. I enjoyed it very much!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 1 Feb 2014 15:51
Nicely done, Phil. You're right, Brian's artistic talent shines through. Thanks for sharing that.

yenz
Male Author

Denmark
#5 | Posted: 2 Feb 2014 13:14
Just what Estelle needed - why not let us hear more of how mrs Bumble treated her husband!!!

Graves94
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 2 Feb 2014 15:01
Very nicely done, Phil; and the artwork by Brian Tarsis is also excellent. Thanks for sharing.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 2 Feb 2014 15:32
Great 'missing chapter' done remarkably in Dickens' style. Enjoyed the artwork too! Thank you for sharing, Phil.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 2 Feb 2014 18:54
What a delicious read! I was 13 years old when my all time favorite English teacher led about 35 or so girls through that masterpiece. I never did approve of all this lower classes are inferior creatures nonsense and always took up for the underdog. I can picture in my mind the lively debate this "excerpt" would have inspired. Thanks for sharing Phil.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#9 | Posted: 2 Feb 2014 19:44
Excellent work indeed. You capture Dickens' style so well, and the obnoxious Estella really did need this! I loved it.

barb
Female Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 2 Feb 2014 19:51
Very good job Phil. I loved the writing and the illustration. Really great job. I agree that Estella really did need this and it added greatly to the story. Thanks.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 7
davenhall, jimisim, john4, mark19601962
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9