LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Magnum Opus

Lupercal
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 24 Jan 2014 14:42
I haven't had a lot of time to write of late. Perhaps it's just a matter of making time. So, after a little encouragement, I've decided that, having reached my 62nd trip round the sun, it's high time I penned my magnum opus, provisionally entitled "The Longford Girls". Of course I'll be dropping in from time to time to sample a few of the excellent stories here, and to make the occasional comment. but I don't think I'll be posting much, if at all, till I get this thing written. I'm a very slow writer, and a stickler for detail, but it will happen. Till then, happy spanking, folks, and all the best for 2014 -- Lupi

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 24 Jan 2014 18:22
Who knows? Perhaps "The Longford Girls" will turn out to be the world's next "50 shades".

Good luck and happy writing!

Lupercal
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 25 Jan 2014 04:56
Ye gods! I hope not ;) though the money would be welcome

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 25 Jan 2014 12:00
Lord Longford was the rather batty English peer and politician who campaigned for the release of the child murderer Myra Hindley. Some scandalous tales about his family perhaps?

Lupercal
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 25 Jan 2014 13:03
Lincoln:
Lord Longford was the rather batty English peer and politician who campaigned for the release of the child murderer Myra Hindley. Some scandalous tales about his family perhaps?

Interesting, but I don't think I'll be able to go there. Without giving too much away, Longford is the name I came up with for a fictitious regional Australian city. The 'girls' are former students of Longford High. I have a rather complex storyline plotted out which I won't go into. Suffice to say, it's not what one might expect.

BTW .. Lord Longford sounds like a right drongo to me.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 25 Jan 2014 16:48
It doesn't matter how long it takes to write a story, but just writing it plain and simple. It all sounds good to me.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 4
Abaddon, Hannilein, Heroth, Hotscot, Jrussik, lovik, Seegee, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9