LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Severity Of Punishment

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
AbeRikki
Male Member

USA
#21 | Posted: 12 Mar 2014 07:34
As a long time spanker, always a male top playing with a female sub, I have encountered only a few subs who want severe spankings. Looking back, that doesn't surprise me. I've long been convinced that most subs are are not really masochists. What they are really into is erotic humiliation, more than pain. There has to be some pain in the spanking so that it is real, not just a pretend spanking. But most subs don't want or need anything more severe than that.

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#22 | Posted: 12 Mar 2014 09:38
Abe, I couldn't have put it any better myself. Thank you.

As a female, with submissive tendencies, erotic humiliation is exactly what I'm after. I really don't want to be hurt. The ritual and embarrassment of being put otk and bared is the priority. Pain comes way down on the list.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#23 | Posted: 12 Mar 2014 13:06
AbeRikki:
As a long time spanker, always a male top playing with a female sub, I have encountered only a few subs who want severe spankings ... There has to be some pain in the spanking so that it is real, not just a pretend spanking. But most subs don't want or need anything more severe than that.

I think the key word in what you said here is 'playing'. The original question was about punishment, and they are like comparing apples and oranges. When I'm being punished, there is no room for playing and it needs to be severe... but when I'm playing, then I agree with the last part of what you said.

Peter242
Male Author

England
#24 | Posted: 12 Mar 2014 15:57
I prefer disciplinary punishments. So 36 strokes of the cane as well as the strap and hand spanking. I find that erotic.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#25 | Posted: 8 Mar 2020 16:11
I didn't want to start a new thread so I found this one which is suitable.

There are plenty of stories in this genre, but I would like to hear people offer suggestions on the reality and not the fiction fantasy of the punishment. Maybe this has actually happened to you?

Scenario - Eighteen year old lad, living in a Mid-West spanking inclined state is given his aunt's car for the evening. He meets his friends and stupidly drinks enough beers to make him over the limit but not drunk. His aunt finds out and tells him to drop his pants and bend over for a paddling. Realistically how many swats is he likely to get?

transmanspankee
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 8 Mar 2020 19:33
This was a fascinating thread to read through - thank you Brosse6 for resurrecting it! In answer to the original question in the post, I think each individual person has a different desire for intensity and that desire can vary minute by minute. Equally, what is fantasised about can vary wildly from what is actually enjoyed when applied. For example, my fantasies involve almost exclusively moderate hand spanking and the slipper, but in real life I enjoy a good hard caning and hairbrushing too.

In answer to your question, Brosse6, I think it's exceptionally difficult to quantify a 'realistic' response. It depends on the time period, the individual family and a whole lot of other factors. In say, 1953, I could maybe picture an 18 year old getting a paddling, though probably from his father rather than his aunt. In 2020? I'm not saying it's impossible, but I sincerely doubt this situation would arise all that often. I know what happens behind closed doors is very different to what we see and hear in the news, but knowing plenty of 18 year olds (as I'm only 20 myself) I don't know a single one (including those raised with pretty consistent, severe corporal punishment) who would bend over for a spanking.

Sorry for that long-winded and perhaps disheartening response! Again, it's just my perspective and I may well be totally incorrect. Perhaps there are hundreds of adult nephews getting paddled by their aunts.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#27 | Posted: 8 Mar 2020 20:54
Quite an interesting topic, overall. I haven't had a real punishment spanking since boyhood so I have little to go on. A few of the 'play' spankings via my wife felt fairly intense at the time, but for most they wouldn't qualify. Most were fairly erotic.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#28 | Posted: 8 Mar 2020 20:57
Arcane359:
I found myself on the receiving end of her wielding a slipper.

It's a shame you had to stop, is there any likelihood of continuing that session?. This is intriguing. We don't see enough accounts of woman wielding an actual slipper rather than a gym shoe.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 8 Mar 2020 21:16
transmanspankee:
but knowing plenty of 18 year olds (as I'm only 20 myself) I don't know a single one (including those raised with pretty consistent, severe corporal punishment) who would bend over for a spanking.

It's interesting to me that you should know such people at all. Those of us who are older tend to assume that your generation in the UK will have been raised without cp, but maybe the truth is rather different.

Even when I was growing up the 60's, I can't imagine an 18 year old bending over willingly for a spanking - they would have thought themselves far too grown-up for such treatment. At my secondary school boys in the first four years were caned, but it was unusual in the fifth year and unthinkable in the sixth form.

transmanspankee
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#30 | Posted: 8 Mar 2020 21:24
I think there was somewhat of a renaissance of corporal punishment in the late 90's and early 2000's - almost everyone I knew growing up got at least the odd smack now and then and some got more ritualistic corporal punishment. That said, it was very much a thing that happened to young children, age maybe 10 or 11 at the oldest. When I was 18 I was actively trying to get spanked in a consensual way with other interested parties, and knew other 18 year olds seeking other BDSM-related activities. The fantasy of disciplinary punishment was great at 18, but the idea of someone actually trying to do it to an 18 year old (at least in my limited western scope of experience) was absolutely absurd.

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 5
Adam4824, cady09, carto75, drkeate, horsey, justojose, LPL51681, sport625, tomd, wynchrls
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9