LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

STORIES WHICH INCLUDES EAR TWISTING

kaanmarod
Male Member

India
#1 | Posted: 8 Dec 2013 18:49
Hello,
I am having many fetishes out of which one is ear twisting fetish. can any help me that how should i find out the which story has ear grabbing/ pulling/ dragging/pinching/ twisting scenes.

I like it when some one is held by ear.
Please if you could help me out

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 8 Dec 2013 21:07
You could try my story "Perceptions, Right or Wrong", it has " ear grabbing/ pulling/ dragging/pinching/ twisting scenes." Of course it is F/M but who is choosy...LOL

CS

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 8 Dec 2013 21:59
I don't make a feature of it, but plenty of mine do have mentioned of people being controlled by means of the ear being taken hold of firmly between thumb and forefinger. I think it's a technique the ladies at the Spank Shop like to employ regularly.

penmask
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 9 Dec 2013 17:02
I seem to recall there being some hardcore ear action on in some of the parts of DJ Black's "Magic" series.

kaanmarod
Male Member

India
#5 | Posted: 15 Dec 2013 10:51
thanks for replying....i was asking about how to search for the stories which have this scenes.......i have tried google search to search the site but its not working.....can any one advice me.....also if any one knows about ear twisting scene in stories please reply also those authors who have mentioned ear twisting in their stories please reply

hschmid
Male Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 17 Dec 2013 17:24
Check out the "Governess" series by Flopsbunny. Great series!

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 18 Dec 2013 01:27
My latest 'The Last Midnight Feast' has at least a mention of ear-twisting (Shameless Plug!)

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 8
fanman52, icedtea198, insonia, LawnDawg
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9